Report NEP-EEC-2011-10-09This is the archive for NEP-EEC, a report on new working papers in the area of European Economics. Giuseppe Marotta issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Enrico Marelli & Roberto Patuelli & Marcello Signorelli, 2011. "Regional Unemployment in the EU before and after the Global Crisis," Working Paper Series 39_11, The Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis, revised Jan 2012.
- Tanja A. Börzel, 2011. "When Europeanization Hits Limited Statehood. The Western Balkans as a Test Case for the Transformative Power of Europe," KFG Working Papers p0030, Free University Berlin.
- Philip Arestis & Michail Karouglou & Kostas Mouratidis, 2011. "Monetary Policy Preferences of the European Monetary Union and the UK," Working Papers 2011019, The University of Sheffield, Department of Economics.
- António Afonso & João Tovar Jalles, 2011. "A Longer-run Perspective on Fiscal Sustainability," Working Papers Department of Economics 2011/17, ISEG - School of Economics and Management, Department of Economics, University of Lisbon.
- Zoltán Szalai, 2011. "Asset prices and financial imbalances in CEE countries: macroeconomic risks and monetary strategy," MNB Working Papers 2011/8, Magyar Nemzeti Bank (the central bank of Hungary).
- Gabriella Legrenzi & Costas Milas, 2011. "Debt Sustainability and Financial Crises: Evidence from the GIIPS," Working Paper Series 42_11, The Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
- Wenjuan Chen, 2011. "On the Continuation of the Great Moderation:New evidence from G7 Countries," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2011-060, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Andrés Rodríguez-Pose & Katja Novak, 2011. "Learning processes and economic returns in European Cohesion policy," Working Papers 2011-17, Instituto Madrileño de Estudios Avanzados (IMDEA) Ciencias Sociales.
- Christophe Andre & Rangan Gupta & Patrick T. Kanda, 2011. "Do House Prices Impact Consumption and Interest Rate? Evidence from OECD Countries using an Agnostic Identification Procedure," Working Papers 201118, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- João Sousa Andrade & Adelaide Duarte, 2011. "The Fundamentals of the Portuguese Crisis," GEMF Working Papers 2011-16, GEMF - Faculdade de Economia, Universidade de Coimbra.
- Neus Herranz & Javier Ruiz-Castillo, 2011. "The end of the "European paradox"," Economics Working Papers we1127, Universidad Carlos III, Departamento de Economía.
- Stanislav Cernosa, 2011. "Openness to Trade, Migration and Foreign Direct Investments of the EU," WIFO Working Papers 401, WIFO.
- Francesco D'Amuri & Giovanni Peri, 2010. "Immigration and Occupations in Europe," CReAM Discussion Paper Series 1026, Centre for Research and Analysis of Migration (CReAM), Department of Economics, University College London.
- Alberto Bisin & Eleonora Patacchini & Thierry Verdier & Yves Zenou, 2011. "Ethnic Identity and Labor-Market Outcomes of Immigrants in Europe," CReAM Discussion Paper Series 1103, Centre for Research and Analysis of Migration (CReAM), Department of Economics, University College London.
- C. J. Polychroniou, 2011. "An Unblinking Glance at a National Catastrophe and the Potential Dissolution of the Eurozone: Greece’s Debt Crisis in Context," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_688, Levy Economics Institute.