Valentine Joseph Gandhi B
|Middle Name:||Joseph Gandhi|
|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
(in no particular order)
Department of Humanities and Social Sciences, IIT Bombay(Department of Humanities and Social Sciences, IIT Bombay) http://www.iitb.ac.in
Global Theme on Insitutions, Markets, Policy and Impacts, ICRISAT(Global Theme on Insitutions, Markets, Policy and Impacts, ICRISAT) http://www.icrisat.org
International Bank for Reconstruction & Development (IBRD)
Washington, District of Columbia (United States)
World Bank Group
RePEc:edi:ibrdwus (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers
- Gandhi, B. Valentine Joseph & Bantilan, M. Cynthia Serquina & Parthasarathy, Devanathan, 2008.
"Livelihood Risk from HIV in Semi-Arid Tropics of Rural Andhra Pradesh,"
WIDER Working Paper Series
049, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Gandhi, B. Valentine Joseph & Bantilan, M. Cynthia Serquina & Parthasarathy, Devanathan, 2008. "Livelihood Risk from HIV in Semi-Arid Tropics of Rural Andhra Pradesh," MPRA Paper 8685, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bantilan, MCS & Ravula, P & Parthasarathy, D & Gandhi, BVJ, 2006. "Gender and Social Capital Mediated Technology Adoption," MPRA Paper 10627, University Library of Munich, Germany.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Bantilan, MCS & Ravula, P & Parthasarathy, D & Gandhi, BVJ, 2006.
"Gender and Social Capital Mediated Technology Adoption,"
10627, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Nisrine Mansour, 2013. "Gender, well-being and civil society," Chapters,in: Handbook of Research on Gender and Economic Life, chapter 4, pages 46-61 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Siti Irene Astuti Dwiningrum & Rani Widowati, 2014. "School Resiliency and Social Capital of Regrouping Policy after Merapi Eruption in the Special District of Yogyakarta of Indonesia (A Case Study at Sd Umbulharjo 2, Sleman, Special District of Yogyaka," International Journal of Asian Social Science, Asian Economic and Social Society, vol. 4(4), pages 510-525, April.
- Gómez, Georgina M. & Wit, Joop de, 2015. "Contestations and Contradictions in the Argentine Redes de Trueque," Revue de la Régulation - Capitalisme, institutions, pouvoirs, Association Recherche et Régulation, vol. 18.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 2 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Valentine Joseph Gandhi B should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.