|Dipartimento di Matematica,Statistica, Informatica e Applicazioni Via Caniana n. 2 24127 Bergamo (Italy)|
Facoltà di Economia Bergamo, Italy
Università degli Studi di Bergamo
Piazza Rosate, 2 - 24129 BERGAMO
RePEc:edi:feberit (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Bianchi, Annamaria & Biffignandi, Silvia & Lynn, Peter, 2016. "Web-CAPI sequential mixed mode design in a longitudinal survey: effects on participation rates, sample composition and costs," Understanding Society Working Paper Series 2016-08, Understanding Society at the Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Annamaria Bianchi & Silvia Biffignandi, 2017. "Representativeness in panel surveys," Mathematical Population Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 24(2), pages 126-143, April.
- Annamaria Bianchi & Silvia Biffignandi, 2017. "The effect of size on business net change during crises: a multifactor partitioning analysis of Italian regions during 2007–2010," Letters in Spatial and Resource Sciences, Springer, vol. 10(2), pages 237-251, July.
- Bianchi Annamaria & Biffignandi Silvia & Lynn Peter, 2017. "Web-Face-to-Face Mixed-Mode Design in a Longitudinal Survey: Effects on Participation Rates, Sample Composition, and Costs," Journal of Official Statistics, Sciendo, vol. 33(2), pages 385-408, June.
- EmÃlio JosÃ© Montero Arruda-Filho & Silvia Biffignandi, 2016. "Utilitarian characteristics reducing guilt: perceived values in the justification of choice," International Journal of Information Technology and Management, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 15(2), pages 168-194.
- Cristina Bettinelli & Mara Bergamaschi & Rasmi Kokash & Silvia Biffignandi, 2016. "Process Innovation, Alliances, and the Interplay of Firm Age: Early Evidence from Italian Small Firms," International Business Research, Canadian Center of Science and Education, vol. 9(5), pages 86-99, May.
- Karlberg Martin & Biffignandi Silvia & Daas Piet J.H. & Holmberg Anders & Hulliger Beat & Jacques Pascal & Lehtonen Risto & Münnich Ralf T. & Shlomo Natalie & Silberman Roxane & Stoop Ineke, 2015. "Preface," Journal of Official Statistics, Sciendo, vol. 31(2), pages 149-153, June.
- Emilio J.M. Arruda Filho & Silvia Biffignandi & Vittorio Moriggia & Alberto Marino, 2009. "Technology convergence on telecommunications systems integration," International Journal of Management and Network Economics, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 1(2), pages 129-159.
- Lucio Bertoli-Barsotti & Valeria Caviezel & Silvia Biffignandi, 2007. "Le competenze dei laureati mediante l'analisi di Rasch," RIVISTA DI ECONOMIA E STATISTICA DEL TERRITORIO, FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 2007(3), pages 109-135.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 1 paper announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- No paper was announced in a field specific NEP report
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Silvia Biffignandi should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.