|Faculty of Economics Nagasaki University 4-2-1 Katafuchi Machi Nagasaki 850 Japan|
Faculty of Economics and Graduate School of Economics Nagasaki, Japan
: (+81) 958-20-6300
4-2-1, Katafuchi, Nagasaki, 850
RePEc:edi:fengsjp (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Articles
- Dipak Basu & Victoria Miroshnik, 2000. "Global Environments for Japanese Multinational Companies," Japanese Economy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 28(1), pages 38-69.
- Dipak Basu & Victoria Miroshnik, 2000. "Human Resources Management of Japanese Multinationals," Japanese Economy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 28(1), pages 3-37.
- Dipak Basu & Victoria Miroshnik, 2000. "Expansion of Japanese Foreign Investments," Japanese Economy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 28(1), pages 70-99.
- Dipak Basu, 1999. "Balance-of-payments policies and structural reforms: An adaptive-control model for India," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 70(3), pages 261-280, October.
- Basu, Dipak, 1984. "ORANI: A multisectoral model of the Australian Economy : by Peter B. Dixon, B. R. Parmenter, John Sutton and D. P. Vincent North-Holland, Amsterdam, 1982, 356 pp, US$ 74.50, Dfl. 160.00," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 1(1), pages 126-126, January.
- Basu, Dipak R & Lazaridis, Alexis, 1983. "Stochastic Optimal Control by Pseudo-Inverse," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 65(2), pages 347-350, May.
- Basu, Dipak, 1983. "Macroeconomics of North Sea oil in the United Kingdom : by Homa Motamen Heinemann Educational, London, 1983, 176 pp, [pound sign]18.50," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 11(4), pages 371-376, December.
- Peterson, William, 1982. "Future energy policies for the UK: an optimal control approach : Dipak Basu Macmillan, Basingstoke, Hants, UK, 1981, 178 pp, [UK pound]20.00," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 4(3), pages 207-208, July.
- Thomas, Steve, 1982. "Energy modelling : Future energy policies for the UK: An optimal control approach Dipak Basu Macmillan, Basingstoke, Hants, UK, 1981, 178 pp, [pound sign]20.00," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 10(2), pages 165-166, June.
- Basu, Dipak R, 1980. "Simulations of a Resource-Value-Transfer Model for the UK, 1974," Economic Change and Restructuring, Springer, vol. 16(1), pages 21-32.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Basu, Dipak R & Lazaridis, Alexis, 1983.
"Stochastic Optimal Control by Pseudo-Inverse,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 65(2), pages 347-350, May.
- Alexis Lazaridis, 2007. "A Note Regarding the Condition Number: The Case of Spurious and Latent Multicollinearity," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 41(1), pages 123-135, February.
- Anna-Maria Mouza & Antonis Targoutzidis, 2012. "The impact of the economic cycle on fatal injuries. The case of UK 1971–2007," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 46(6), pages 1917-1929, October.
- Alexis Lazaridis, 2008. "Singular value decomposition in cointegration analysis: a note regarding the difference stationary series," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 42(5), pages 699-710, October.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Dipak Basu should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.