Ahmed Mohammed Awel
Department of Economics Coventry, United Kingdom
University of Warwick
: +44 (0) 2476 523202
+44 (0) 2476 523032
CV4 7AL COVENTRY
RePEc:edi:dewaruk (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers
- Awel, Ahmed Mohammed, 2013. "The long-run Relationship between Human Capital and Economic Growth in Sweden," MPRA Paper 45183, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Awel, Ahmed Mohammed, 2012. "Terms of Trade Volatility and Economic Growth in Sub-Saharan Africa," MPRA Paper 45453, University Library of Munich, Germany.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Awel, Ahmed Mohammed, 2013.
"The long-run Relationship between Human Capital and Economic Growth in Sweden,"
45183, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Khan, Jangraiz & Khattak, Naeem Ur Rehman Khattak & Khan, Amir, 2015. "Human Capital-Economic Growth Nexus: A Causality Analysis for Pakistan," MPRA Paper 65689, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Abdalali Monsef & Abolfazl Shahmohammadi Mehrjardi, 2015. "Investigation Development Degree of Esfahan Province of Iran in Terms of Educational Indices," International Journal of Asian Social Science, Asian Economic and Social Society, vol. 5(1), pages 37-44, January.
- Emmanuel Anoruo & Uchenna Elike, 2015. "Human Capital-Economic Growth Nexus in Africa: Heterogeneous Panel Causality Approach," International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues, Econjournals, vol. 5(4), pages 1017-1023.
- Awel, Ahmed Mohammed, 2012.
"Terms of Trade Volatility and Economic Growth in Sub-Saharan Africa,"
45453, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Frances Stewart & Rachita Daga, 2017. "Does the way civil wars end affect the pattern of post-conflict development?," Oxford Development Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 45(2), pages 145-170, April.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 1 paper announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Ahmed Mohammed Awel should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.