Report NEP-FDG-2013-03-30This is the archive for NEP-FDG, a report on new working papers in the area of Financial Development & Growth. Iulia Igescu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Awel, Ahmed Mohammed, 2013. "The long-run Relationship between Human Capital and Economic Growth in Sweden," MPRA Paper 45183, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ekrame BOUBTANE & C. RAULT & Dramane COULIBALY, 2013. "Immigration, unemployment and GDP in the host country: Bootstrap panel Granger causality analysis on OECD countries," Working Papers 201303, CERDI.
- Atayev, Atabek, 2013. "On the Earliest Economic Growth and Income Inequality; or Modified Old Philosophical, Forgotten or Ignored, Study Reconsidered and Developed," MPRA Paper 45448, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Shahbaz, Muhammad & Ur Rehman, Ijaz & Ahmad Mahdzan, Nurul Shahnaz, 2013. "Linkages between Income Inequality, International Remittances and Economic Growth in Pakistan," MPRA Paper 45577, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 20 Mar 2013.
- Andreas Assiotis & Kevin Sylwester, 2013. "Do Good Institutions Lower the Benefit of Democratization?," University of Cyprus Working Papers in Economics 05-2013, University of Cyprus Department of Economics.
- Brock Smith, 2013. "The Resource Curse Exorcised: Evidence from a Panel of Countries," Working Papers 133, University of California, Davis, Department of Economics.
- Farzin, Y. Hossein & Wendner, Ronald, 2013. "Saving Rate Dynamics in the Neoclassical Growth Model – Hyperbolic Discounting and Observational Equivalence," MPRA Paper 45518, University Library of Munich, Germany.