|University of Baltimore, Charles at Mount Royal, Baltimore, Maryland, 21201, USA|
Merrick School of Business Baltimore, Maryland (United States)
University of Baltimore
RePEc:edi:efbalus (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Articles
- Arsham, Hossein & Adlakha, Veena & Lev, Benjamin, 2009. "A simplified algebraic method for system of linear inequalities with LP applications," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 37(4), pages 876-882, August.
- Arsham, Hossein & Davani, Darush & Yu, Jae B., 1993. "A linear symbolic-based approach to matrix inversion," Mathematics and Computers in Simulation (MATCOM), Elsevier, vol. 35(6), pages 493-500.
- Arsham, H, 1993. "Managing project activity-duration uncertainties," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 21(1), pages 111-122, January.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Arsham, Hossein & Adlakha, Veena & Lev, Benjamin, 2009.
"A simplified algebraic method for system of linear inequalities with LP applications,"
Elsevier, vol. 37(4), pages 876-882, August.
- Adlakha, Veena & Kowalski, Krzysztof & Lev, Benjamin, 2010. "A branching method for the fixed charge transportation problem," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 38(5), pages 393-397, October.
- Holsapple, Clyde W. & Lee-Post, Anita, 2010. "Behavior-based analysis of knowledge dissemination channels in operations management," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 38(3-4), pages 167-178, June.
- Li, Deng-Feng, 2011. "Linear programming approach to solve interval-valued matrix games," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 39(6), pages 655-666, December.
- Dalalah, Doraid & Lev, Benjamin, 2009. "Duality of the improved algebraic method (DIAM)," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 37(5), pages 1027-1035, October.
- Arsham, H, 1993.
"Managing project activity-duration uncertainties,"
Elsevier, vol. 21(1), pages 111-122, January.
- Azaron, Amir & Tavakkoli-Moghaddam, Reza, 2007. "Multi-objective time-cost trade-off in dynamic PERT networks using an interactive approach," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 180(3), pages 1186-1200, August.
- Golenko-Ginzburg, Dimitri & Gonik, Aharon, 1998. "High performance heuristic algorithm for controlling stochastic network projects," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 54(3), pages 235-245, May.
- Bruni, M.E. & Di Puglia Pugliese, L. & Beraldi, P. & Guerriero, F., 2017. "An adjustable robust optimization model for the resource-constrained project scheduling problem with uncertain activity durations," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 71(C), pages 66-84.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Hossein Arsham should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.