Guillermo Ignacio Acuña
(Guillermo Ignacio Acuna)
|Avenida Plaza 680, San Carlos de Apoquindo, Las Condes, Santiago|
|Terminal Degree:||2011 Facultad de Economía y Negocios; Universidad del Desarrollo (from RePEc Genealogy)|
Facultad de Economía y Negocios Santiago, Chile
Universidad del Desarrollo
(+56-2) 2327 9110
Av. Plaza 700, San Carlos de Apoquindo, Las Condes
RePEc:edi:feuddcl (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Acuña, Guillermo, 2017. "Internal and External Factors Explaining Chilean Economic Activity," MPRA Paper 79809, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 19 Jul 2017.
- Acuña, Guillermo, 2017. "Elasticidades de la demanda de agua en Chile [Elasticities of water demand in Chile]," MPRA Paper 82916, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Acuña, Guillermo, 2017. "Evaluación de la capacidad predictiva del índice de percepción del consumidor [Assessing the predictive power of the consumer perception index]," MPRA Paper 83154, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Guillermo Acuña & Jean P. Sepulveda & Marcos Vergara, 2014. "Ownership Concentration of Family and Non-Family Firms and the Relationship to Performance," Serie Working Papers 03, Universidad del Desarrollo, School of Business and Economics, revised Dec 2014.
- Acuña, Guillermo, 2014. "Expected Duration as a Leading Index for Systemic Risk," MPRA Paper 76557, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 02 Feb 2017.
- Guillermo Ignacio Acuña & Cristián Echeverría & Alex Godoy & Felipe Vásquez, 2020. "The role of climate variability in convergence of residential water consumption across Chilean localities," Environmental Economics and Policy Studies, Springer;Society for Environmental Economics and Policy Studies - SEEPS, vol. 22(1), pages 89-108, January.
- Guillermo Acuña & Cristián Echeverría & Cristian Pinto-Gutiérrez, 2020. "Consumer confidence and consumption: empirical evidence from Chile," International Review of Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 34(1), pages 75-93, January.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 3 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Guillermo Ignacio Acuña
(Guillermo Ignacio Acuna) should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.