by members of
School of Finance and Economics
These are publications listed in RePEc written by members of the above institution who are registered with the RePEc Author Service. Thus this compiles the works all those currently affiliated with this institution, not those affilated at the time of publication. List of registered members. Register yourself. Citation analysis. This page is updated in the first days of each month.
Zhenjiang City, China
| Journal articles | Chapters |
- Muhammad Akhtar & Kong Yusheng & Muhammad Haris & Qurat Ul Ain & Hafiz Mustansar Javaid, 2022. "Impact of financial leverage on sustainable growth, market performance, and profitability," Economic Change and Restructuring, Springer, vol. 55(2), pages 737-774, May.
- Isaac Akpemah Bathuure, 2021. "The Role of Social Capital and Social Innovation in Economic Growth," The Economics and Finance Letters, Conscientia Beam, vol. 8(2), pages 231-250.
- Yong Tan & Zhenghui Li & Siming Liu & Muhammad Imran Nazir & Muhammad Haris, 2021. "Competitions in different banking markets and shadow banking: evidence from China," International Journal of Emerging Markets, Emerald Group Publishing Limited, vol. 17(6), pages 1465-1483, January.
- Asare Evans Kwabena & Kaodui Li & Osei-Assibey Mandella Bonsu & Obeng Belinda Faamaa & Baah Alexander, 2020. "Effects of Social Media on Firm Performance and Customer Relations-Evidence from Ghana," Business and Economic Research, Macrothink Institute, vol. 10(1), pages 101-111, March.
- Baah Alexander & Tan Zhongming & Ding Guoping & Albert Henry Ntarmah & Asare Evans Kwabena, 2020. "Credit Risk Classification in Peer-to-Peer Marketplaces: The Nexus of Neural Network Approach," Business and Economic Research, Macrothink Institute, vol. 10(1), pages 196-209, March.
- Rashid Latief & Sohail Ahmad Javeed & Ahmed Shafique Joyo, 2020. "The economic effects of foreign direct investment at firm level: evidence from enterprises survey data," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 27(9), pages 753-758, May.
- Qurat Ul Ain & Xianghui Yuan & Hafiz Mustansar Javaid & Muhammad Usman & Muhammad Haris, 2020. "Female directors and agency costs: evidence from Chinese listed firms," International Journal of Emerging Markets, Emerald Group Publishing Limited, vol. 16(8), pages 1604-1633, July.
- Muhammad Haris & Yong Tan & Ali Malik & Qurat Ul Ain, 2020. "A Study on the Impact of Capitalization on the Profitability of Banks in Emerging Markets: A Case of Pakistan," JRFM, MDPI, vol. 13(9), pages 1-21, September.
- Osei-Assibey Mandella Bonsu & Prof. Li Kao Dui & Liu Ruiwen & Evans Kwabena Asare & Agyemang Fredua Sylvester Prempeh, 2019. "Exclusion of Human Resource Accounting in Statement of Financial Position and its Effects on Performance: Empirical Evidence of Ghana," Business and Economic Research, Macrothink Institute, vol. 9(2), pages 1-17, June.
- Rashid Latief & Lin Lefen, 2019. "Foreign Direct Investment in the Power and Energy Sector, Energy Consumption, and Economic Growth: Empirical Evidence from Pakistan," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 11(1), pages 1-21, January.
- Sadia Babar & Rashid Latief & Sumaira Ashraf & Sania Nawaz, 2019. "Financial Stability Index for the Financial Sector of Pakistan," Economies, MDPI, vol. 7(3), pages 1-24, August.
- Muhammad Haris & HongXing Yao & Gulzara Tariq & Ali Malik & Hafiz Mustansar Javaid, 2019. "Intellectual Capital Performance and Profitability of Banks: Evidence from Pakistan," JRFM, MDPI, vol. 12(2), pages 1-26, April.
- Hongxing Yao & Muhammad Haris & Gulzara Tariq & Hafiz Mustansar Javaid & Muhammad Aamir Shafique Khan, 2019. "Intellectual Capital, Profitability, and Productivity: Evidence from Pakistani Financial Institutions," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 11(14), pages 1-30, July.
- Jian Xu & Muhammad Haris & Hongxing Yao, 2019. "Should Listed Banks Be Concerned with Intellectual Capital in Emerging Asian Markets? A Comparison between China and Pakistan," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 11(23), pages 1-23, November.
- Muhammad Haris & Yao HongXing & Gulzara Tariq & Ali Malik, 2019. "An evaluation of performance of public sector financial institutions: evidence from Pakistan," International Journal of Business Performance Management, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 20(2), pages 145-163.
- Rashid Latief & Lin Lefen, 2018. "The Effect of Exchange Rate Volatility on International Trade and Foreign Direct Investment (FDI) in Developing Countries along “One Belt and One Road”," IJFS, MDPI, vol. 6(4), pages 1-22, October.
- Rashid Latief & Lin Lefen, 2018. "Analysis of Chinese Government Scholarship for International Students Using Analytical Hierarchy Process (AHP)," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 10(7), pages 1-13, June.
- Hongxing Yao & Muhammad Haris & Gulzara Tariq, 2018. "Profitability Determinants of Financial Institutions: Evidence from Banks in Pakistan," IJFS, MDPI, vol. 6(2), pages 1-28, May.
- Junguo Shi & Bert M. Sadowski, 2021. "The Value of Industry Studies: Impact of Luigi Orsenigo’s Legacy on the Field of Innovation and Industry Evolution," Economic Complexity and Evolution, in: Andreas Pyka & Keun Lee (ed.), Innovation, Catch-up and Sustainable Development, pages 89-109, Springer.