by members of
School of Statistics
These are publications listed in RePEc written by members of the above institution who are registered with the RePEc Author Service. Thus this compiles the works all those currently affiliated with this institution, not those affilated at the time of publication. List of registered members. Register yourself. Citation analysis. This page is updated in the first days of each month.
Southwestern University of Finance and Economics (SWUFE)
| Working papers | Journal articles |
- Otilia Boldea & Bettina Drepper & Zhuojiong Gan, 2018. "Change Point Estimation in Panel Data with Time-Varying Individual Effects," Papers 1808.03109, arXiv.org.
- Gan, Zhuojiong, 2015. "Three essays in econometric theory," Other publications TiSEM d9918e8f-ebf3-4bb8-a999-d, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Gan, Zhuojiong & Lau, Sau-Him Paul, 2010. "Demographic structure and overlapping generations: A simpler proof with more general conditions," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 46(3), pages 311-319, May.
- Lu, Wanbo & Tsai, Tzong-Ru, 2009. "Interval censored sampling plans for the gamma lifetime model," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 192(1), pages 116-124, January.
- Wanbo Lu & Tzong-Ru Tsai, 2009. "Interval censored sampling plans for the log-logistic lifetime distribution," Journal of Applied Statistics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 36(5), pages 521-536.
- Brummer, B. & Glauben, T. & Lu, W., 2006.
"Policy reform and productivity change in Chinese agriculture: A distance function approach,"
Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 81(1), pages 61-79, October.
- Glauben, Thomas & Lu, Wencong C. & Brümmer, Bernhard, 2003. "Policy Reform And Productivity Change In Chinese Agriculture: A Distance Function Approach," 2003 Annual Meeting, August 16-22, 2003, Durban, South Africa 25896, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Brümmer, Bernhard & Glauben, Thomas & Lu, Wencong C., 2002. "Policy Reform and Productivity Change in Chinese Agriculture: A Distance Function Approach," 2002 International Congress, August 28-31, 2002, Zaragoza, Spain 24779, European Association of Agricultural Economists.