Interval censored sampling plans for the log-logistic lifetime distribution
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Zhenmin Chen & Jie Mi, 2001. "An approximate confidence interval for the scale parameter of the gamma distribution based on grouped data," Statistical Papers, Springer, vol. 42(3), pages 285-299, July.
- Tzong-Ru Tsai & Shuo-Jye Wu, 2006. "Acceptance sampling based on truncated life tests for generalized Rayleigh distribution," Journal of Applied Statistics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 33(6), pages 595-600.
- R. Kantam & A. Roa & G. Roa, 2005. "Optimum group limits for estimation in scaled log-logistic distribution from a grouped data," Statistical Papers, Springer, vol. 46(3), pages 359-377, July.
- R. R. L. Kantam & G. Srinivasa Rao & B. Sriram, 2006. "An economic reliability test plan: Log-logistic distribution," Journal of Applied Statistics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 33(3), pages 291-296.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lee‐Shen Chen & Ming‐Chung Yang & TaChen Liang, 2015. "Bayesian sampling plans for exponential distributions with interval censored samples," Naval Research Logistics (NRL), John Wiley & Sons, vol. 62(7), pages 604-616, October.
- Xun Xiao & Amitava Mukherjee & Min Xie, 2016. "Estimation procedures for grouped data – a comparative study," Journal of Applied Statistics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 43(11), pages 2110-2130, August.
More about this item
Keywordsconsumer risk; log-logistic distribution; grouped data; maximum likelihood estimator; producer risk;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:japsta:v:36:y:2009:i:5:p:521-536. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/CJAS20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.