by members of
School of Business
These are publications listed in RePEc written by members of the above institution who are registered with the RePEc Author Service. Thus this compiles the works all those currently affiliated with this institution, not those affilated at the time of publication. List of registered members. Register yourself. Citation analysis. This page is updated in the first days of each month.
University of Redlands
Redlands, California (United States)
| Journal articles |
- Sanjiv Jaggia & Satish Thosar, 2017. "Pay-for-performance incentives in the finance sector and the financial crisis," Managerial Finance, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 43(6), pages 646-662, June.
- Thosar, Satish, 2016. "Ethics and the Global Financial Crisis: Why Incompetence is Worse Than Greed by Boudweijn de Bruin. Cambridge: Cambridge University Press, 2015. 228 pp. ISBN: 978-1-107-02891-3," Business Ethics Quarterly, Cambridge University Press, vol. 26(01), pages 150-153, January.
- Jaggia, Sanjiv & Thosar, Satish, 2010. "A partial defense of the giant squid," Journal of Financial Transformation, Capco Institute, vol. 28, pages 8-11.
- Pettway, Richard H. & Thosar, Satish & Walker, Scott, 2008. "Auctions versus book-built IPOs in Japan: A comparison of aftermarket volatility," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 16(3), pages 224-235, June.
- Jaggia, Sanjiv & Thosar, Satish, 2004. "The medium-term aftermarket in high-tech IPOs: Patterns and implications," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 28(5), pages 931-950, May.
- Thosar, Satish, 1996. "Tender Offers and Target Management Responses: Managerial Entrenchment versus Stockholder Interest Revisited," The Financial Review, Eastern Finance Association, vol. 31(1), pages 87-104, February.
- Jaggia, Sanjiv & Thosar, Satish, 1995. "Contested Tender Offers: An Estimate of the Hazard Function," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 13(1), pages 113-119, January.