by members of
Rajagiri Business School
These are publications listed in RePEc written by members of the above institution who are registered with the RePEc Author Service. Thus this compiles the works all those currently affiliated with this institution, not those affilated at the time of publication. List of registered members. Register yourself. Citation analysis. This page is updated in the first days of each month.
| Journal articles |
- Sengupta, Atri & Deb, Soumya Guha & Mittal, Shashank, 2021. "The underlying motivational process behind portfolio diversification choice decisions of individual investors: An experimental design," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Finance, Elsevier, vol. 29(C).
- Mittal, Shashank & Sengupta, Atri & Agrawal, N M & Gupta, Sumeet, 2020. "How prosocial is proactive: Developing and validating a scale and process model of knowledge-based proactive helping," Journal of Management & Organization, Cambridge University Press, vol. 26(4), pages 625-650, July.
- Chandan Parsad & Shashank Mittal & Raveesh Krishnankutty, 2020. "A study on the factors affecting household solar adoption in Kerala, India," International Journal of Productivity and Performance Management, Emerald Group Publishing Limited, vol. 69(8), pages 1695-1720, July.
- Shashank Mittal, 2019. "Role of Continuity, Specificity and Frequency of Firm–Supplier Exchanges in Customer Fulfilment: Evidence from Latin America," Global Journal of Flexible Systems Management, Springer;Global Institute of Flexible Systems Management, vol. 20(1), pages 25-37, December.
- Brahmadev Panda & N. M. Leepsa, 2019. "RILâ€™s Strategic Alliance with BP," Asian Journal of Management Cases, , vol. 16(2), pages 218-239, September.
- Brahmadev Panda & N. M. Leepsa, 2017. "Agency theory: Review of Theory and Evidence on Problems and Perspectives," Indian Journal of Corporate Governance, , vol. 10(1), pages 74-95, June.
- Brahmadev Panda & Rudra Prasanna Mahapatra & Samson Moharana, 2015. "Myth of Equity Mutual Fund Performance," Vision, , vol. 19(3), pages 200-209, September.
- Joseph, Anto & Sisodia, Garima & Tiwari, Aviral Kumar, 2014. "A frequency domain causality investigation between futures and spot prices of Indian commodity markets," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 40(C), pages 250-258.