by members of
Ośrodek Badań nad Migracjami
(Centre for Migration Research, University of Warsaw)These are publications listed in RePEc written by members of the above institution who are registered with the RePEc Author Service. Thus this compiles the works all those currently affiliated with this institution, not those affilated at the time of publication. List of registered members. Register yourself. Citation analysis. This page is updated in the first days of each month.
| Working papers | Journal articles | Books |
- Zuzanna Kowalik & Piotr Lewandowski & PaweÅ‚ Kaczmarczyk, 2022. "Job quality gaps between migrant and native gig workers: evidence from Poland," IBS Working Papers 09/2022, Instytut Badan Strukturalnych.
- Kaczmarczyk, Pawel, 2015. "Burden or Relief? Fiscal Impacts of Recent Ukrainian Migration to Poland," IZA Discussion Papers 8779, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Herbst, Mikolaj & Kaczmarczyk, Pawel & Wojcik, Piotr, 2014.
"Migration of Graduates within a Sequential Decision Framework: Evidence from Poland,"
IZA Discussion Papers
8573, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Herbst Mikołaj & Kaczmarczyk Paweł & Wójcik Piotr, 2017. "Migration of Graduates Within a Sequential Decision Framework: Evidence from Poland," Central European Economic Journal, Sciendo, vol. 1(48), pages 1-18, November.
- Duszczyk, Maciej & Góra, Marek & Kaczmarczyk, Pawel, 2013. "Costs and Benefits of Labor Mobility between the EU and the Eastern Partnership Countries: The Case of Poland," IZA Discussion Papers 7664, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Kaczmarczyk, Pawel, 2013. "Money for Nothing? Ukrainian Immigrants in Poland and their Remitting Behaviors," IZA Discussion Papers 7666, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Paweł Kaczmarczyk, 2013.
"Are immigrants a burden for the state budget? Review paper,"
RSCAS Working Papers
2013/79, European University Institute.
- Pawel Kaczmarczyk, 2013. "Are immigrants a burden for the state budget? Review paper," EUI-RSCAS Working Papers p0356, European University Institute (EUI), Robert Schuman Centre of Advanced Studies (RSCAS).
- Duszczyk, Maciej & Góra, Marek, 2012. "Active Inclusion of Immigrants in Poland," IZA Discussion Papers 6427, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Agnieszka Fihel & Anna Janicka & Weronika Kloc-Nowak, 2018. "The direct and indirect impact of international migration on the population ageing process: A formal analysis and its application to Poland," Demographic Research, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany, vol. 38(43), pages 1303-1338.
- Mikkel Barslund & Matthias Busse & Carlos Vargas-Silva & Pawel Kaczmarczyk & Timo Baas & Mario Peinado & Juan Jimeno & Aitor Lacuesta & Béla Galgóczi & Janine Leschke, 2014. "Labour mobility in the EU: Dynamics, patterns and policies," Intereconomics: Review of European Economic Policy, Springer;ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics;Centre for European Policy Studies (CEPS), vol. 49(3), pages 116-158, May.
- Paweł Kaczmarczyk & Marek Okólski, 2008. "Demographic and labour-market impacts of migration on Poland," Oxford Review of Economic Policy, Oxford University Press, vol. 24(3), pages 600-625, Autumn.
- Piotr Bledowski & Agnieszka Chlon-Dominczak & Agnieszka Fihel & Aneta Kielczewska & Irena E. Kotowska & Piotr Lewandowski & Iga Magda & Magda Malec & Marek Okolski & Joanna Tyrowicz, 2017. "Population ageing, labour market and public finance in Poland," Books and Reports published by IBS, Instytut Badan Strukturalnych, number popageing2017 edited by Piotr Lewandowski & Jan Rutkowski, December.