by members of
İktisadi ve İdari Bilimler Fakültesi
Afyon Kocatepe Üniversitesi
(Faculty of Economics and Administrative Sciences, Afyon Kocatepe University)These are publications listed in RePEc written by members of the above institution who are registered with the RePEc Author Service. Thus this compiles the works all those currently affiliated with this institution, not those affilated at the time of publication. List of registered members. Register yourself. Citation analysis. This page is updated in the first days of each month.
| Working papers | Journal articles |
- Gorgulu, Mehmet Emre, 2014. "The Effects of Isolation on the Turkish Republic of Northern Cyprus," MPRA Paper 62077, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gorgulu, Mehmet Emre, 2012. "Potential Effects of the Arab Spring," MPRA Paper 62078, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gorgulu, Mehmet Emre & Elitas, Cemal & Karakoc, Mehtap, 2011. "Stance of Accounting Instructors to Forensic Accountancy Profession: Example of Turkey," MPRA Paper 62081, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gorgulu, Mehmet Emre, 2010. "Potential Prospects of Turkey in Africa," MPRA Paper 62079, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gorgulu, Mehmet Emre & Kandemir, Tugrul, 2010. "The Role of Energy Economics in Sustainable Development," MPRA Paper 62080, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Atahan Demirkol, 2022. "Why Is There No Third World War Yet?," Medzinarodne vztahy (Journal of International Relations), Ekonomická univerzita, Fakulta medzinárodných vzťahov, vol. 20(3), pages 277-290.
- Atahan Demirkol, 2022. "An Empirical Analysis of Securitization Discourse in the European Union," Migration Letters, Transnational Press London, UK, vol. 19(3), pages 273-286, May.
- Selçuk Akçay & Emre Karabulutoğlu, 2021. "Do remittances moderate financial development–informality nexus in North Africa?," African Development Review, African Development Bank, vol. 33(1), pages 166-179, March.
- Selçuk AKÇAY, 2020. "Remittances and financial development in Bangladesh: substitutes or complements?," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 27(14), pages 1206-1214, July.
- Akçay Selçuk & Karasoy Alper, 2020. "Determinants of private investments in Turkey: Examining the role of democracy," Review of Economic Perspectives, Sciendo, vol. 20(1), pages 23-49, March.
- Akçay Selçuk, 2019. "Does Oil Price Asymmetrically Impact Remittance Outflows? The Case of Oman," Review of Middle East Economics and Finance, De Gruyter, vol. 15(2), pages 1-9, August.
- İhsan Cemil DEMİR, 2018. "Mükellef Perspektifinden Vergi Tarifeleri: Türkiye Örneği," Sosyoekonomi Journal, Sosyoekonomi Society, issue 26(35).
- Selçuk Akçay, 2018. "Remittances and misery index in Turkey: is there a link?," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 25(13), pages 895-899, July.
- Pinar Gürel, Sinem & Tiryakioglu, Murad, 2012. "Seasonal Unit Root: An Application to Turkish Industrial Production Series," Business and Economics Research Journal, Uludag University, Faculty of Economics and Administrative Sciences, vol. 3(4), pages 1-77, October.
- Torgler, Benno & Demir, Ihsan C. & Macintyre, Alison & Schaffner, Markus, 2008.
"Causes and Consequences of Tax Morale: An Empirical Investigation,"
Economic Analysis and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(2), pages 313-339, September.
- Benno Torgler & Markus Schaffner, 2007. "Causes and Consequences of Tax Morale: An Empirical Investigation," CREMA Working Paper Series 2007-11, Center for Research in Economics, Management and the Arts (CREMA).
- Murad Tiryakioglu, 2008. "Gelismekte Olan Ulkelerin Cikmazi: Beseri Sermaye Yoksullugu," Ege Academic Review, Ege University Faculty of Economics and Administrative Sciences, vol. 8(1), pages 319-337.
- Selcuk Akcay, 2006. "Corruption and Human Development," Cato Journal, Cato Journal, Cato Institute, vol. 26(1), pages 29-48, Winter.
- Erdal DEMİRHAN & Selçuk AKÇAY, 2005. "İhracat Artışı Ve Konomik Büyüme Arasındaki Nedensellik İlişkisi: Seçilmiş Mena Ülkeleri İçin Ampirik Kanıt," Iktisat Isletme ve Finans, Bilgesel Yayincilik, vol. 20(230), pages 124-131.
- Mehmet KARAGÜL & Selçuk AKÇAY, 2002. "Ekonomik Büyüme Ve Sosyal Sermaye: Ampirik Bir Kanıt," Iktisat Isletme ve Finans, Bilgesel Yayincilik, vol. 17(198), pages 82-90.
- Selçuk AKÇAY, 2002. "The New Economy: A Survey," Ekonomik Yaklasim, Ekonomik Yaklasim Association, vol. 13(44), pages 57-70.