by members of
Faculty of Economics
These are publications listed in RePEc written by members of the above institution who are registered with the RePEc Author Service. Thus this compiles the works all those currently affiliated with this institution, not those affilated at the time of publication. List of registered members. Register yourself. Citation analysis. This page is updated in the first days of each month.
Wakayama City, Japan
| Working papers | Journal articles |
- Saito, Hitoshi & Hirota, Haruaki & Yunoue, Hideo & Miyaki, Miki, 2017. "Does municipal mergers internalize spatial spillover effects? Empirical evidence from Japanese municipalities," MPRA Paper 76833, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Saito, Hitoshi, 2017. "The effects of population ageing on public education in Japan : A reinterpretation using micro data," MPRA Paper 79848, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Misa OKABE, 2015. "Impact of Free Trade Agreements on Trade in East Asia," Working Papers DP-2015-01, Economic Research Institute for ASEAN and East Asia (ERIA).
- Adachi, Yoshimi & Saito, Hitoshi, 2015. "乳幼児医療費助成制度におけるヤードスティック競争 [Yardstick competition in the japanese medical subsidy for infants and children]," MPRA Paper 63344, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Adachi, Yoshimi & Saito, Hitoshi, 2015. "妊婦健診公費負担額における相互参照行動 [Determinants of Japanese Public Expense for Physical Check-Up of Pregnant Women]," MPRA Paper 63768, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Shujiro URATA & Misa OKABE, 2013.
"The Impact of AFTA on Intra-AFTA Trade,"
DP-2013-05, Economic Research Institute for ASEAN and East Asia (ERIA).
- Theara Horn & Hitoshi Saito, 2011. "Cost Efficiency and Scale Economies of Japanese Water Utilities," Discussion Papers in Economics and Business 11-19, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics.
- Hitoshi Saito, 2011. "The Mutual Reference Behavior in Japanese Public," Discussion Papers in Economics and Business 11-15, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics.
- URATA Shujiro & OKABE Misa, 2010. "Trade Creation and Diversion Effects of Regional Trade Agreements on Commodity Trade," Discussion papers 10007, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Hitoshi Saito, 2010. "The Cost Inefficiency of Public Primary Education in Japan," Discussion Papers in Economics and Business 10-15, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics.
- Hajime Kobayashi & Katsunori Ohta & Tadashi Sekiguchi, 2008.
"Optimal Sharing Rules in Repeated Partnerships,"
KIER Working Papers
650, Kyoto University, Institute of Economic Research.
- URATA Shujiro & OKABE Misa, 2007.
"The Impacts of Free Trade Agreements on Trade Flows: An Application of the Gravity Model Approach,"
07052, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Shujiro Urata & Misa Okabe, 2009. "The Impacts Of Free Trade Agreements On Trade Flows: An Application Of The Gravity Model Approach," World Scientific Book Chapters, in: Christopher Findlay & Shujiro Urata (ed.), Free Trade Agreements In The Asia Pacific, chapter 6, pages 195-239, World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- Kobayashi, Hajime & Ohta, Katsunori & Sekiguchi, Tadashi, 2016.
"Optimal sharing rules in repeated partnerships,"
Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 166(C), pages 311-323.
- Shujiro Urata & Misa Okabe, 2014. "Trade Creation and Diversion Effects of Regional Trade Agreements: A Product-level Analysis," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 37(2), pages 267-289, February.
- Okabe, Misa & Urata, Shujiro, 2014.
"The impact of AFTA on intra-AFTA trade,"
Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 35(C), pages 12-31.
- Kobayashi, Hajime & Ohta, Katsunori, 2012. "Optimal collusion under imperfect monitoring in multimarket contact," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 76(2), pages 636-647.
- Kobayashi, Hajime & Ohta, Katsunori, 2008. "Multimarket contact in continuous-time games," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 101(1), pages 4-5, October.
- Misa Okabe, 2003. "Relationship Between Domestic Research and Development Activity and Technology Importation: An Empirical Investigation of Japanese Manufacturing Industries," Asian Economic Journal, East Asian Economic Association, vol. 17(3), pages 265-280, September.