by members of
Department of Economics
These are publications listed in RePEc written by members of the above institution who are registered with the RePEc Author Service. Thus this compiles the works all those currently affiliated with this institutions, not those affilated at the time of publication. List of registered members. Register yourself. This page is updated in the first days of each month.
University of Michigan-Dearborn
Dearborn, Michigan (United States)
| Journal articles |
- Ilir MITEZA, 2012. "Fiscal Deficits, Current Deficits and Investment: A Panel Causality Framework of 20 OECD countries," Applied Econometrics and International Development, Euro-American Association of Economic Development, vol. 12(1).
- Ilir Miteza, 2012. "The Law of One Price in Six Central and Eastern European Economies," Comparative Economic Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Association for Comparative Economic Studies, vol. 54(3), pages 581-596, September.
- Mohsen Bahmani-Oskooee & Ilir Miteza & Gour Goswami, 2008. "Could Changes in Black Market Exchange Rates be Expansionary in LDCs?," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 6(13), pages 1-9.
- Mohsen Bahmani-Oskooee & Ida A. Mirzaie & Ilir Miteza, 2007. "Sectoral Employment, Wages and the Exchange Rate: Evidence from the U.S," Eastern Economic Journal, Eastern Economic Association, vol. 33(1), pages 125-136, Winter.
- MITEZA, Ilir, 2006. "Devaluation And Output In Five Transition Economies: A Panel Cointegration Approach Of Poland, Hungary, Czech Republic, Slovakia And Romania, 1993-2000," Applied Econometrics and International Development, Euro-American Association of Economic Development, vol. 6(1).
- Mohsen Bahmani-Oskooee & Ilir Miteza, 2004. "Panel cointegration and productivity bias hypothesis," Journal of Economic Studies, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 31(5), pages 448-456, October.
- M Bahmani-Oskooee & I Miteza, 2003. "Are Devaluations Expansionary or Contractionary? A survey article," Economic Issues Journal Articles, Economic Issues, vol. 8(2), pages 1-28, September.
- Bahmani-Oskooee, Mohsen & Miteza, Ilir, 2002. "Do nominal devaluations lead to real devaluations in LDCs?," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 74(3), pages 385-391, February.
- Bahmani-Oskooee, Mohsen & Miteza, Ilir & Nasir, A. B. M., 2002. "The long-run relation between black market and official exchange rates: evidence from panel cointegration," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 76(3), pages 397-404, August.