by members of
Dipartimento di Matematica per le Scienze Economiche e Sociali "MatemateS"
Alma Mater Studiorum - Università di Bologna
(Department of Mathematics for Economics and Social Sciences, University of Bologna)These are publications listed in RePEc written by members of the above institution who are registered with the RePEc Author Service. Thus this compiles the works all those currently affiliated with this institution, not those affilated at the time of publication. List of registered members. Register yourself. Citation analysis. This page is updated in the first days of each month.
| Working papers | Journal articles |
- Corradi, Corrado & Corradi, Valentina, 2010. "Strategic manipulations and collusions in Knaster procedure: a comment," MPRA Paper 28678, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- E. Agliardi & M.L. Guerra & L. Stefanini, 2008. "A fuzzy model for sensitivity analysis in real options," Working Papers 643, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Maria Letizia Guerra & Laerte Sorini & Luciano Stefanini, 2007. "Interval LU-fuzzy arithmetic in the Black and Scholes option pricing," Working Papers 0704, University of Urbino Carlo Bo, Department of Economics, Society & Politics - Scientific Committee - L. Stefanini & G. Travaglini, revised 2007.
- Luciano Stefanini & Maria Letizia Guerra, 2007. "On Fuzzy Arithmetic Operations: Some Properties and Distributive Approximations," Working Papers 0703, University of Urbino Carlo Bo, Department of Economics, Society & Politics - Scientific Committee - L. Stefanini & G. Travaglini, revised 2007.
- Luca Barzanti & Corrado Corradi & Martina Nardon, 2006. "On the efficient application of the repeated Richardson extrapolation technique to option pricing," Working Papers 147, Department of Applied Mathematics, Università Ca' Foscari Venezia.
- Gian Luca Tassinari & Corrado Corradi, 2013. "Pricing equity and debt tranches of collateralized funds of hedge fund obligations: An approach based on stochastic time change and Esscher-transformed martingale measure," Quantitative Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, pages 1991-2010.
- Gianna Figa-Talamanca & Maria Letizia Guerra, 2012. "Market Application of the Fuzzy-Stochastic Approach in the Heston Option Pricing Model," Czech Journal of Economics and Finance (Finance a uver), Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, vol. 62(2), pages 162-179, May.
- Figà-Talamanca, G. & Guerra, M.L. & Stefanini, L., 2011. "Fuzzy uncertainty in the heston stochastic volatility model," Fuzzy Economic Review, International Association for Fuzzy-set Management and Economy (SIGEF), vol. 0(2), pages 3-19, November.
- Figa-Talamanca, Gianna & Guerra, Maria Letizia, 2006. "Fitting prices with a complete model," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 30(1), pages 247-258, January.
- Guerra, Maria Letizia & Sorini, Laerte, 2005. "Testing robustness in calibration of stochastic volatility models," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 163(1), pages 145-153, May.
- Luca Barzanti & Corrado Corradi, 2005. "On the computation of upper approximations to ultimate ruin probabilities in case of DFR claimsize distributions," Statistica, Department of Statistics, University of Bologna, vol. 65(2), pages 219-225.
- Barzanti, Luca & Corradi, Corrado, 1998. "Erratum to: "A note on interest rate term structure estimation using tension splines" [Insurance: Mathematics and Economics 22 (1998) 139-143]," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 23(2), pages 179-180, November.
- Barzanti, Luca & Corradi, Corrado, 1998. "A note on interest rate term structure estimation using tension splines," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 22(2), pages 139-143, June.
- Luca Barzanti & Corrado Corradi, 1997. "Monotonicity preserving regression techniques for interest rate term structure estimation: A note," Decisions in Economics and Finance, Springer;Associazione per la Matematica, pages 125-131.
- Corradi, Corrado, 1996. "On the estimation of smooth forward rate curves from a finite number of observations: A comment," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 18(2), pages 115-117, July.
- C. Corradi, 1991. "Approximating the solution of an integral equation arising in the theory of risk: A comment," Decisions in Economics and Finance, Springer;Associazione per la Matematica, pages 3-7.
- Corradi, Corrado, 1990. "On Square Root Kalman Filtering: A Comment," Computer Science in Economics & Management, Kluwer;Society for Computational Economics, vol. 3(3), pages 269-270.
- Corradi, Corrado, 1979. "A note on the computation of maximum likelihood estimates in linear regression models with autocorrelated errors," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 11(2-3), pages 303-317.
- Corradi, Corrado, 1977. "Smooth distributed lag estimators and smoothing spline functions in Hilbert spaces," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 5(2), pages 211-219, March.
- Corradi, Corrado, 1977. "A Variable Projection Algorithm for Estimating Nonlinear Systems of Equations by Iterated Generalized Least Squares," Empirical Economics, Springer, pages 101-108.
- Corradi, C & Gambetta, G, 1976. "The Estimation of Distributed Lags by Spline Functions," Empirical Economics, Springer, pages 41-51.