Supplementary pension schemes in Italy: features, development and opportunities for workers
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Riccardo Cesari & Giuseppe Grandi & Fabio Panetta, 2008. "Supplementary Pension Schemes in Italy: Features,Development and Opportunities for Workers," Giornale degli Economisti, GDE (Giornale degli Economisti e Annali di Economia), Bocconi University, vol. 67(1), pages 21-73, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Renata Bottazzi & Tullio Jappelli & Mario Padula, 2009.
"The Portfolio Effect of Pension Reforms,"
2009_17, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari".
- Bottazzi, Renata & Jappelli, Tullio & Padula, Mario, 2009. "The Portfolio Effect of Pension Reforms," CEPR Discussion Papers 7380, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Renata Bottazzi & Tullio Jappelli & Mario Padula, 2009. "The Portfolio Effect of Pension Reforms," CSEF Working Papers 234, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy.
- Giuseppe Grande & Ignazio Visco, 2010. "A public guarantee of a minimum return to defined contribution pension scheme members," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 762, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Holzmann, Robert & Pouget, Yann & Vodopivec, Milan & Weber, Michael, 2011.
"Severance pay programs around the world : history, rationale, status, and reforms,"
Social Protection and Labor Policy and Technical Notes
62726, The World Bank.
- Holzmann, Robert & Pouget, Yann & Vodopivec, Milan & Weber, Michael, 2011. "Severance Pay Programs around the World: History, Rationale, Status, and Reforms," IZA Discussion Papers 5731, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Devis Geron, 2011. "Severance Pay or Pension Funds?," "Marco Fanno" Working Papers 0139, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche "Marco Fanno".
More about this item
Keywordspension funds; retirement; financial education; employer contributions; management fees; TFR;
- G23 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Non-bank Financial Institutions; Financial Instruments; Institutional Investors
- H55 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - Social Security and Public Pensions
- I22 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Educational Finance; Financial Aid
- J26 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Retirement; Retirement Policies
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bdi:opques:qef_8_07. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/bdigvit.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .