by members of
Department of Management Studies
These are publications listed in RePEc written by members of the above institution who are registered with the RePEc Author Service. Thus this compiles the works all those currently affiliated with this institutions, not those affilated at the time of publication. List of registered members. Register yourself. This page is updated in the first days of each month.
| Working papers | Journal articles |
- Nakkeeran, Senthil kumar & G, Thiagarajan, 2010. "Optimizing the stake holder’s perspective on enhancing the service quality in health care," MPRA Paper 28057, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 01 Nov 2010.
- Pugalendhi, Subburethina Bharathi & M, Umaselvi & Nakkeeran, Senthil kumar, 2010. "Quality of work life: Perception of college teachers," MPRA Paper 27868, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 01 Sep 2010.
- G, Thiagarajan & Nakkeeran, Senthilkumar & Arockiasamy, Arulraj, 2010. "Mediating effects of broadband consumers’ behavior in India," MPRA Paper 26840, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 27 Jul 2010.
- Nakkeeran, Senthil kumar & Pugalendhi, Subburethina Bharathi, 2010. "Continuous supply chain collaboration : Road to achieve operational excellence," MPRA Paper 27558, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 15 Dec 2010.
- Nakkeeran, Senthil kumar & Pugalendhi, Subburethina Bharathi, 2010. "A study on occupational health hazards among women beedi rollers in Tamilnadu, India," MPRA Paper 27278, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 17 Oct 2010.
- Nakkeeran, Senthil kumar & Arockiasamy, Arulraj, 2009. "Role of placement in determination of service quality measurement of higher education in India," MPRA Paper 26724, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 29 Apr 2009.
- K. R. Sowmya & N. Panchanatham, 2011. "Job Burnout: An Outcome Of Organizational Politics In Banking Sector," Far East Journal of Psychology and Business, Far East Research Centre, vol. 2(4), pages 49-58, January.
- Sowmya K. R. & Panchanatham N., 2009. "Political Survival in an Organization," Advances In Management, Advances in Management, vol. 2(9), September.