by members of
Center for Grænseregionsforskning
(Center for Border Region Studies, University of Southern Denmark)These are publications listed in RePEc written by members of the above institution who are registered with the RePEc Author Service. Thus this compiles the works all those currently affiliated with this institution, not those affilated at the time of publication. List of registered members. Register yourself. Citation analysis. This page is updated in the first days of each month.
| Working papers | Journal articles |
- Tobias Haimin Wung-Sung, 2015. "‘We Remain What We Are’. North Schleswig German Identities in Children’s Education after 1945," Working Papers 8, University of Southern Denmark, Centre for Border Region Studies.
- Pernille Eskerod & Svend Hollensen & Manuel Francisco Morales-Contreras & Jesús Arteaga-Ortiz, 2019. "Drivers for Pursuing Sustainability through IoT Technology within High-End Hotels—An Exploratory Study," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 11(19), pages 1-21, September.
- Luigi Cantone & Pierpaolo Testa & Svend Hollensen & Giuseppe Fabio Cantone, 2019. "Outsourcing New Product Development Fostered By Disruptive Technological Innovation: A Decision-Making Model," International Journal of Innovation Management (ijim), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 23(01), pages 1-45, January.
- Katarzyna Stoklosa, 2019. "Grenzen. Räumliche und soziale Trennlinien im Zeitenlauf," Journal of Borderlands Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 34(5), pages 829-830, October.
- Katarzyna Stoklosa & Gerhard Besier, 2019. "Crossings and Crosses. Borders, Educations, and Religions in Northern Europe," Journal of Borderlands Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 34(2), pages 321-322, March.
- Katarzyna Stokłosa, 2019. "Borderscaping: Imaginations and Practices of Border Making," Journal of Borderlands Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 34(4), pages 635-636, August.
- Hollensen, Svend & Schimmelpfennig, Christian, 2015. "Developing a glocalisation strategy: Experiences from Henkel's product launches in the Middle East and Europe," Journal of Brand Strategy, Henry Stewart Publications, vol. 4(3), pages 248-258, October.
- Jaume Castan Pinos, 2014. "The Conflicting Aims of the European Neighborhood Policy and its Secondary Effects," Journal of Borderlands Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 29(2), pages 133-146, May.
- Anna Marie Dyhr Ulrich & Svend Hollensen, 2014. "The Incubator Concept as an Entry Mode option for SME’s," Transnational Marketing Journal, Transnational Press London, UK, vol. 2(1), pages 1-19, May.
- Anna Marie Dyhr Ulrich & Svend Hollensen & Britta Boyd, 2014. "Entry Mode Strategies into the Brazil, Russia, India and China (BRIC) Markets," Global Business Review, International Management Institute, vol. 15(3), pages 423-445, September.
- Schimmelpfennig, Christian & Hollensen, Svend, 2014. "Celebrity endorsements: Exploring the processes for finding the right celebrity to endorse a brand," Journal of Brand Strategy, Henry Stewart Publications, vol. 2(4), pages 366-378, February.
- Jonathan A.J. Wilson & Svend Hollensen, 2013. "Assessing the implications on performance when aligning customer lifetime value calculations with religious faith groups and afterlifetime values - a Socratic elenchus approach," International Journal of Business Performance Management, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 14(1), pages 67-94.
- Boyd, Britta & Hollensen, Svend, 2012. "Strategic management of a family-owned airline: Analysing the absorptive capacity of Cimber Sterling Group A/S," Journal of Family Business Strategy, Elsevier, vol. 3(2), pages 70-78.
- Katarzyna Stokłosa, 2012. "Neighborhood Relations on the Polish Borders: The Example of the Polish-German, Polish-Ukrainian and Polish-Russian Border Regions," Journal of Borderlands Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 27(3), pages 245-255, December.
- Svend Hollensen & Vlad Stefan Wulff, 2010. "Global Account Management (GAM): Creating Companywide and Worldwide Relationships to Global Customers," International Journal of Customer Relationship Marketing and Management (IJCRMM), IGI Global, vol. 1(1), pages 28-47, January.
- Britta Boyd & Toshio Goto & Svend Hollensen, 2010. "Internationalisation of family businesses – evidences from joint venture formations at Danfoss," International Journal of Management Practice, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 4(3), pages 253-272.