by members of
İngilizce İktisat Bölümü
(Department of Economics (English), Faculty of Economics, Marmara University))These are publications listed in RePEc written by members of the above institution who are registered with the RePEc Author Service. Thus this compiles the works all those currently affiliated with this institutions, not those affilated at the time of publication. List of registered members. Register yourself. This page is updated in the first days of each month.
| Working papers | Journal articles | Books | Chapters |
- Söylemez, Arif Orçun & Yılmaz, Ahmet, 2012.
"Türkiye Ekonomisinde Finansal Serbestleşme Döneminde Uluslararası Sermaye Girişi - Büyüme İlişkisi
[The Relationship Between the International Capital Flows and Economic Growth After the Financial ," MPRA Paper 52271, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Fatma Dogruel & Suut Dogruel, 2011. "Privatization and regional distribution of manufacturing in Turkey," Working Papers 2011/4, Turkish Economic Association.
- Fatma Dogruel & A. Suut Dogruel & B. Can Karahasan, 2011. "Market Potential and Regional Disparities in Turkey," ERSA conference papers ersa11p1601, European Regional Science Association.
- Karaman, Fatma & Dogruel, Fatma, 2011. "Regional convergence in Turkey: the role of government in economic environment augmenting activities," MPRA Paper 34271, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- INSEL, Aysu & TEKCE, Mahmut, 2010.
"Econometric Analysis of the Bilateral Trade Flows in the Gulf Cooperation Council Countries,"
22184, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- INSEL, Aysu & TEKCE, Mahmut, 2010. "Econometric analysis of the bilateral trade flows in the Gulf Cooperation Council countries," MPRA Paper 22130, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dogruel, Fatma & Dogruel, A. Suut, 2010. "The Deindustrialization of Istanbul," MPRA Paper 27070, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Aysu Ýnsel & Mehmet Mahmut Tekçe, 2009. "Modelling The Trade Flows of The Gulf Cooperation Council Countries: A New Approach to Gravity Model," Working Papers 2010/2, Turkish Economic Association.
- Rym Ayadi & Luc De Wulf & Moez El Elj & Michael Gasiorek & Ahmed Ghoneim & Javier Lopez Gonzalez & Selen Guerin & Peter Holmes & Hammad Kassal & Maryla Maliszewska & Mahmut Tekce, 2009. "Economic Integration in the Euro-Mediterranean Region," CASE Network Reports 0089, CASE-Center for Social and Economic Research.
- Çelik, Sadullah & Deniz, Pınar, 2009. "Does Fed Funds Target Interest Rate Lead Bank of England’s Bank Rate and European Central Bank’s Key Interest Rate?," MPRA Paper 14750, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Yasemin Özerkek & Sadullah Çelik, 2010. "The Link between Government Spending, Consumer Confidence and Consumption Expenditures in Emerging Market Countries," Panoeconomicus, Savez ekonomista Vojvodine, Novi Sad, Serbia, vol. 57(4), pages 471-485, December.
- Sadullah Çelik & Ulkem Basdas, 2010. "How Does Globalization Affect Income Inequality? A Panel Data Analysis," International Advances in Economic Research, International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 16(4), pages 358-370, November.
- Sadullah Celik & Huseyin Kaya, 2010. "Real exchange rates and bilateral trade dynamics of Turkey: panel cointegration approach," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 17(8), pages 791-795.
- Erhan ASLANOĞLU & Sadullah ÇELİK, 2010. "An analysis of two leading indicators of economic growth in Turkey: Monthly manufacturing industry output and CNBC-e consumption indices," Iktisat Isletme ve Finans, Bilgesel Yayincilik, vol. 25(293), pages 9-31.
- Julide Yildirim & Nebile Korucu & Semsettin Karasu, 2010.
"Further Education Or Re-Enlistment Decision In Turkish Armed Forces: A Seemingly Unrelated Probit Analysis,"
Defence and Peace Economics,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 21(1), pages 89-103.
- Nebile KORUCU & Jülide YILDIRIM & Semsettin KARASU, . "Further Education or Reenlistment Decision in Turkish Armed Forces: A Seemingly Unrelated Probit Analysis," EcoMod2008 23800068, EcoMod.
- Dogruel, Fatma & Dogruel, A. Suut & Yeldan, Erinc, 2003. "Macroeconomics of Turkey's agricultural reforms: an intertemporal computable general equilibrium analysis," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 25(6-7), pages 617-637, September.
- Gan-Ochir Doojav & Borkhuu Gotovsuren & Tsenddorj Dorjpurev, 2012. "Financial Contagion and Volatile Capital Flows," Occasional Papers, South East Asian Central Banks (SEACEN) Research and Training Centre, number occ56, September.
- Sevil Acar & Mahmut Tekçe, 2008. "Multilateralism or Bilateralism: Trade Policy of the EU in the Age of Free Trade Agreements," Papers of the Annual IUE-SUNY Cortland Conference in Economics, in: Proceedings of the Conference on Emerging Economic Issues in a Globalizing World, pages 272-284 Izmir University of Economics.