by members of
Regional and International Economic Development Group
These are publications listed in RePEc written by members of the above institution who are registered with the RePEc Author Service. Thus this compiles the works all those currently affiliated with this institutions, not those affilated at the time of publication. List of registered members. Register yourself. This page is updated in the first days of each month.
University of Liverpool
Liverpool, United Kingdom
| Working papers | Journal articles |
- Isabelle Agier & Supriya Garikipati & Isabelle Guérin & Ariane Szafarz, 2013. "Borrowing and Women’s Empowerment: Does Type of Credit Matter?," Working Papers CEB 13-038, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Supriya Garikipati, 2011. "Microcredit and Women’s Empowerment: Through the Lens of Time Use Data from Rural India," Working Papers CEB 11-034, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Supriya Garikipati, 2010. "Microcredit and Women’s Empowerment: Have We Been Looking at the Wrong Indicators?," Working Papers CEB 10-030, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Supriya Garikipati, 2006. "Feminization of Agricultural Labor and Women's Domestic Status: Eveidence from Labor Households in India," Research Papers 200630, University of Liverpool Management School.
- Jana Vyrastekova & Supriya Garikipati, 2005. "Beliefs and Trust: An Experiment," Research Papers 200511, University of Liverpool Management School.
- Supriya Garikipati, 2009. "Gender, Generation and Poverty: Exploring the ‘Feminisation of Poverty’ in Africa, Asia and Latin America," The European Journal of Development Research, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 21(3), pages 476-477, July.
- Garikipati, Supriya, 2008. "The Impact of Lending to Women on Household Vulnerability and Women's Empowerment: Evidence from India," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 36(12), pages 2620-2642, December.
- Barbara Harriss-White & Supriya Garikipati, 2008. "India's semi-arid rural economy: livelihoods, seasonal migration and gender," The European Journal of Development Research, Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 20(4), pages 547-548.
- Supriya Garikipati, 2008. "Agricultural wage work, seasonal migration and the widening gender gap: evidence from a semi-arid region of Andhra Pradesh," The European Journal of Development Research, Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 20(4), pages 629-648.
- Supriya Garikipati, 2007. "Rural India facing the 21st century: essays on long term village change and recent development policy by Barbara Harriss-White and S. Janakarajan, (London: Anthem Press, 2004, pp. 539 + xxvii)," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 19(8), pages 1165-1166.
- Supriya Garikipati, 2007. "Book Review," Education Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 15(2), pages 255-257.
- David Sapsford & Supriya Garikipati, 2006. "Trade Liberalisation, Economic Development and Poverty Alleviation," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 29(11), pages 1571-1579, November.
- Supriya Garikipati, 2003. "Indian agriculture, four decades of development edited by G. S. BHALLA and GURMAIL SINGH. (London: Sage Publications, 2001, pp. 308)," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 15(5), pages 660-661.