by members of
Regional and International Economic Development Group
These are publications listed in RePEc written by members of the above institution who are registered with the RePEc Author Service. Thus this compiles the works all those currently affiliated with this institution, not those affilated at the time of publication. List of registered members. Register yourself. Citation analysis. This page is updated in the first days of each month.
University of Liverpool
Liverpool, United Kingdom
| Working papers | Journal articles |
- Isabelle Agier & Supriya Garikipati & Isabelle Guérin & Ariane Szafarz, 2013. "Borrowing and Women’s Empowerment: Does Type of Credit Matter?," Working Papers CEB 13-038, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Supriya Garikipati, 2011. "Microcredit and Women’s Empowerment: Through the Lens of Time Use Data from Rural India," Working Papers CEB 11-034, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Supriya Garikipati, 2010. "Microcredit and Women’s Empowerment: Have We Been Looking at the Wrong Indicators?," Working Papers CEB 10-030, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Supriya Garikipati, 2006. "Feminization of Agricultural Labor and Women's Domestic Status: Eveidence from Labor Households in India," Research Papers 200630, University of Liverpool Management School.
- Jana Vyrastekova & Supriya Garikipati, 2005.
"Beliefs and Trust: An Experiment,"
200511, University of Liverpool Management School.
- Ken Wright & Alan Haycox, 1985. "Costs of alternative forms of NHS care for mentally handicapped persons," Working Papers 007chedp, Centre for Health Economics, University of York.
- Ken Wright & Alan Haycox, 1984. "Public sector costs of caring for mentally handicapped persons in a large hospital," Working Papers 001chedp, Centre for Health Economics, University of York.
- Alan Haycox & Munir Pirmohamed & Claire McLeod & Rachel Houten & Sarah Richards, 2014. "Through a Glass Darkly: Economics and Personalised Medicine," PharmacoEconomics, Springer, vol. 32(11), pages 1055-1061, November.
- Alan Haycox, 2013. "How Much Should the NHS Pay for a QALY?," PharmacoEconomics, Springer, vol. 31(5), pages 357-359, May.
- Magda Wladysiuk & Aleksander Araszkiewicz & Brian Godman & Katarzyna Szabert & Corrado Barbui & Alan Haycox, 2011. "Influence of patient co-payments on atypical antipsychotic choice in Poland," Applied Health Economics and Health Policy, Springer, vol. 9(2), pages 101-110, March.
- Supriya Garikipati, 2009. "Gender, Generation and Poverty: Exploring the ‘Feminisation of Poverty’ in Africa, Asia and Latin America," The European Journal of Development Research, Palgrave Macmillan;European Association of Development Research and Training Institutes (EADI), vol. 21(3), pages 476-477, July.
- Garikipati, Supriya, 2008. "The Impact of Lending to Women on Household Vulnerability and Women's Empowerment: Evidence from India," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 36(12), pages 2620-2642, December.
- Barbara Harriss-White & Supriya Garikipati, 2008. "India's semi-arid rural economy: livelihoods, seasonal migration and gender," The European Journal of Development Research, Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 20(4), pages 547-548.
- Supriya Garikipati, 2008. "Agricultural wage work, seasonal migration and the widening gender gap: evidence from a semi-arid region of Andhra Pradesh," The European Journal of Development Research, Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 20(4), pages 629-648.
- Supriya Garikipati, 2007. "Rural India facing the 21st century: essays on long term village change and recent development policy by Barbara Harriss-White and S. Janakarajan, (London: Anthem Press, 2004, pp. 539 + xxvii)," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 19(8), pages 1165-1166.
- Supriya Garikipati, 2007. "Book Review," Education Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 15(2), pages 255-257.
- Alan Haycox, 2007. "When NICE Says No!," PharmacoEconomics, Springer, vol. 25(12), pages 995-996, December.
- David Sapsford & Supriya Garikipati, 2006. "Trade Liberalisation, Economic Development and Poverty Alleviation," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 29(11), pages 1571-1579, November.
- Supriya Garikipati, 2003. "Indian agriculture, four decades of development edited by G. S. BHALLA and GURMAIL SINGH. (London: Sage Publications, 2001, pp. 308)," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 15(5), pages 660-661.
- Dyfrig A. Hughes & Adrian Bagust & Alan Haycox & Tom Walley, 2001. "The impact of non-compliance on the cost-effectiveness of pharmaceuticals: a review of the literature," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 10(7), pages 601-615.
- Johnes, Geraint & Haycox, Alan, 1986. "Cost structures in a large hospital for the mentally handicapped," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 22(6), pages 605-610, January.