by members of
Department of Economics and Finance
These are publications listed in RePEc written by members of the above institution who are registered with the RePEc Author Service. Thus this compiles the works all those currently affiliated with this institution, not those affilated at the time of publication. List of registered members. Register yourself. Citation analysis. This page is updated in the first days of each month.
East Tennessee State University
Johnson City, Tennessee (United States)
| Journal articles |
- William Trainor & Richard Gregory, 2016. "Leveraged ETF option strategies," Managerial Finance, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 42(5), pages 438-448, May.
- William J. Trainor, 2012. "Volatility and Compounding Effects on Beta and Returns," The International Journal of Business and Finance Research, The Institute for Business and Finance Research, vol. 6(4), pages 1-11.
- William J. Trainor, 2010. "Performance measurement of high yield bond mutual funds," Management Research Review, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 33(6), pages 609-616, May.
- William Trainor & Carolyn Rochelle, 2008. "Funding Status Projections for Southern Public Teaching Pension Plans," Atlantic Economic Journal, Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 36(1), pages 77-87, March.
- Trainor, William J, Jr, 1998. "Sufficiency Conditions for Inclusion of One Asset over Another in Investment Portfolios," The Financial Review, Eastern Finance Association, vol. 33(3), pages 169-182, August.