by members of
Department of Economics
These are publications listed in RePEc written by members of the above institution who are registered with the RePEc Author Service. Thus this compiles the works all those currently affiliated with this institution, not those affilated at the time of publication. List of registered members. Register yourself. Citation analysis.This page is updated in the first days of each month.
Ave Maria University
Ave Maria, Florida (United States)
| Working papers | Journal articles |
- Joseph Burke, 2012. "The Becker Fertility Model: Theory and Critique," Working Papers 1201, Ave Maria University, Department of Economics.
- Gabriel Martinez, 2010. "The Idea of Economics in a University," Working Papers 1002, Ave Maria University, Department of Economics.
- Gabriel Martinez, 2010. "Cost of Borrowing, Institutional Quality, and Capital Openness," Working Papers 1001, Ave Maria University, Department of Economics.
- Joseph Burke & Catherine Pakaluk, 2010. "The Contraceptive Revolution and the Second Demographic Transition: An Economic Model of Sex, Fertility, and Marriage," Working Papers 1003, Ave Maria University, Department of Economics, revised May 2012.
- Catherine Pakaluk & Joseph Burke, 2010. "The New Battle of the Sexes: Understanding the Reversal of the Happiness Gender Gap," Working Papers 1004, Ave Maria University, Department of Economics.
- Gabriel Martinez, 2009. "Credit Rationing and Exchange-Rate Stabilization: Examining the Relation between Financial Frictions, Exchange-Rate Volatility, Lending Rates, and Capital Inflows," Working Papers 0902, Ave Maria University, Department of Economics.
- Joseph Burke, 2009. "Usury Redux: Notes on The Scholastic Analysis of Usury by John T. Noonan," Working Papers 0901, Ave Maria University, Department of Economics.
- Joseph Burke, 2008. "Money for Nothing: The Sin of Usury," Working Papers 0801, Ave Maria University, Department of Economics.
- Douglas Allen & Catherine Pakaluk & Joseph Price, 2013. "Nontraditional Families and Childhood Progress Through School: A Comment on Rosenfeld," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 50(3), pages 955-961, June.
- Gabriel Xavier Martinez, 2007. "Book Review," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 71(1), pages 101-101, March.
- Gabriel X. Martinez, 2006. "The political economy of the Ecuadorian financial crisis," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 30(4), pages 567-585, July.