Money for Nothing: The Sin of Usury
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Joseph Burke, 2009. "Usury Redux: Notes on The Scholastic Analysis of Usury by John T. Noonan," Working Papers 0901, Ave Maria University, Department of Economics.
More about this item
Keywordsusury; commutative justice; Catholicism;
- B11 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought through 1925 - - - Preclassical (Ancient, Medieval, Mercantilist, Physiocratic)
- Z12 - Other Special Topics - - Cultural Economics - - - Religion
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-12-14 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBA-2008-12-14 (Central Banking)
- NEP-MAC-2008-12-14 (Macroeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:avm:wpaper:0801. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joseph Burke). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deaveus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .