by members of
Department of Business Management
These are publications listed in RePEc written by members of the above institution who are registered with the RePEc Author Service. Thus this compiles the works all those currently affiliated with this institution, not those affilated at the time of publication. List of registered members. Register yourself. Citation analysis. This page is updated in the first days of each month.
College of Agriculture
Chaudhary Charan Singh Haryana Agricultural University (CCS)
| Working papers | Journal articles |
- László Kónya & Jai Pal Singh, 2007.
"Causality between Indian Exports, Imports, and Agricultural, Manufacturing GDP,"
2007.02, School of Economics, La Trobe University.
- László Kónya & Jai Pal Singh, 2007. "Causality between Indian Exports, Imports, and Agricultural, Manufacturing GDP," Working Papers 2007.02, School of Economics, La Trobe University.
- László Kónya & Jai Pal Singh, 2006.
"Exports, Imports and Economic Growth in India,"
2006.06, School of Economics, La Trobe University.
- Goyal, S.K. & Singh, J.P., 2002. "Demand Versus Supply of Foodgrains in India: Implications to Food Security," 13th Congress, Wageningen, The Netherlands, July 7-12, 2002 6948, International Farm Management Association.
- Laszlo Konya & Jai Pal Singh, 2009. "Causality between international trade and gross domestic product: the case of the Indian agricultural and manufacturing sectors," International Journal of Economics and Business Research, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 1(1), pages 61-75.
- KONYA, Laszlo & SINGH, Jai Pal, 2008. "Are Indian Exports And Imports Cointegrated?," Applied Econometrics and International Development, Euro-American Association of Economic Development, vol. 8(2), pages 177-186.
- Singh, Jai & Pal Singh, Jai, 1995. "Land degradation and economic sustainability," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 15(1), pages 77-86, October.
- Jai Pal Singh, 1993. "Green revolution versus instability in foodgrain production in India," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 9(5), pages 481-493.