by members of
Conselho das Finanças Públicas
Government of Portugal
(Portuguese Public Finance Council, )These are publications listed in RePEc written by members of the above institution who are registered with the RePEc Author Service. Thus this compiles the works all those currently affiliated with this institution, not those affilated at the time of publication. List of registered members. Register yourself. Citation analysis. This page is updated in the first days of each month.
| Working papers | Journal articles |
- Óscar Afonso & Nuno Gonçalves & Hélder Ferreira, 2015. "Economia informal e exclusão social," OBEGEF Working Papers 038, OBEGEF - Observatório de Economia e Gestão de Fraude;OBEGEF Working Papers on Fraud and Corruption.
- Nuno Gonçalves & Ana Paula Africano, 2009. "The Immigration and Trade Link in the European Union Integration Process," FEP Working Papers 340, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Óscar Afonso & Nuno Gonçalves, 2009. "Economia não registada em Portugal," OBEGEF Working Papers 004, OBEGEF - Observatório de Economia e Gestão de Fraude;OBEGEF Working Papers on Fraud and Corruption.
- Pedro Barros & Gisele Braun, 2017. "Upcoding in a National Health Service: the evidence from Portugal," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 26(5), pages 600-618, May.
- Oscar Afonso & Nuno Goncalves, 2011. "The Portuguese Non-Observed Economy," Advances in Management and Applied Economics, SCIENPRESS Ltd, vol. 1(2), pages 1-2.