by members of
College of Economics and Management
These are publications listed in RePEc written by members of the above institution who are registered with the RePEc Author Service. Thus this compiles the works all those currently affiliated with this institution, not those affilated at the time of publication. List of registered members. Register yourself. Citation analysis. This page is updated in the first days of each month.
Shandong University of Science and Technology
| Working papers | Journal articles |
- Baogui Xin & Wei Peng & Yekyung Kwon & Yanqin Liu, 2019. "Modeling, discretization, and hyperchaos detection of conformable derivative approach to a financial system with market confidence and ethics risk," Papers 1903.12267, arXiv.org, revised Apr 2019.
- Baogui Xin & Wei Peng & Yekyung Kwon, 2019. "A fractional-order difference Cournot duopoly game with long memory," Papers 1903.04305, arXiv.org.
- Zhiheng Wu & Guisheng Hou & Baogui Xin, 2020. "Has the Belt and Road Initiative Brought New Opportunities to Countries Along the Routes to Participate in Global Value Chains?," SAGE Open, , vol. 10(1), pages 21582440209, January.
- Zhiheng Wu & Guisheng Hou & Baogui Xin, 2020. "The Causality between Participation in GVCs, Renewable Energy Consumption and CO 2 Emissions," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 12(3), pages 1-26, February.
- Xin, Baogui & Sun, Minghe, 2018. "A differential oligopoly game for optimal production planning and water savings," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 269(1), pages 206-217.
- Yuan Ma & Qiyue Yin & Yajun Pan & Wei Cui & Baogui Xin & Ziqian Rao, 2018. "Green Product Innovation and Firm Performance: Assessing the Moderating Effect of Novelty-Centered and Efficiency-Centered Business Model Design," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 10(6), pages 1-13, June.
- Yuan Ma & Guisheng Hou & Baogui Xin, 2017. "Green Process Innovation and Innovation Benefit: The Mediating Effect of Firm Image," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 9(10), pages 1-15, September.
- Yuting Li & Tong Chen & Baogui Xin, 2016. "Optimal Financing Decisions of Two Cash-Constrained Supply Chains with Complementary Products," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 8(5), pages 1-17, April.
- Baogui Xin & Zhiheng Wu, 2015. "Neimark–Sacker Bifurcation Analysis and 0–1 Chaos Test of an Interactions Model between Industrial Production and Environmental Quality in a Closed Area," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 7(8), pages 1-19, July.
- Baogui Xin & Yuting Li, 2013. "0-1 Test for Chaos in a Fractional Order Financial System with Investment Incentive," Abstract and Applied Analysis, Hindawi, vol. 2013, pages 1-10, November.
- Baogui Xin & Yuting Li, 2013. "Bifurcation and Chaos in a Price Game of Irrigation Water in a Coastal Irrigation District," Discrete Dynamics in Nature and Society, Hindawi, vol. 2013, pages 1-10, May.
- Baogui Xin & Tong Chen, 2012. "Projective Synchronization of N -Dimensional Chaotic Fractional-Order Systems via Linear State Error Feedback Control," Discrete Dynamics in Nature and Society, Hindawi, vol. 2012, pages 1-10, July.
- Bin-Chao Deng & Tong Chen & Baogui Xin, 2012. "Parallel and Cyclic Algorithms for Quasi-Nonexpansives in Hilbert Space," Abstract and Applied Analysis, Hindawi, vol. 2012, pages 1-27, September.
- Bin-Chao Deng & Tong Chen & Baogui Xin, 2012. "A Viscosity Approximation Scheme for Finding Common Solutions of Mixed Equilibrium Problems, a Finite Family of Variational Inclusions, and Fixed Point Problems in Hilbert Spaces," Journal of Applied Mathematics, Hindawi, vol. 2012, pages 1-18, June.
- Xin, Baogui & Chen, Tong, 2011. "On a master-slave Bertrand game model," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 28(4), pages 1864-1870, July.
- Baogui Xin & Tong Chen & Junhai Ma, 2010. "Neimark-Sacker Bifurcation in a Discrete-Time Financial System," Discrete Dynamics in Nature and Society, Hindawi, vol. 2010, pages 1-12, September.
- Xin, Baogui & Ma, Junhai & Gao, Qin, 2009. "The complexity of an investment competition dynamical model with imperfect information in a security market," Chaos, Solitons & Fractals, Elsevier, vol. 42(4), pages 2425-2438.
- Baogui Xin & Junhai Ma & Qin Gao, 2008. "Complex Dynamics of an Adnascent-Type Game Model," Discrete Dynamics in Nature and Society, Hindawi, vol. 2008, pages 1-12, March.