by members of
College of Business and Management
These are publications listed in RePEc written by members of the above institution who are registered with the RePEc Author Service. Thus this compiles the works all those currently affiliated with this institution, not those affilated at the time of publication. List of registered members. Register yourself. Citation analysis. This page is updated in the first days of each month.
| Working papers | Journal articles |
- Lee, Shun-Fa, 2010. "Tariff, Growth, and Welfare," MPRA Paper 27486, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Chen, Been-Lon & Lee, Shun-Fa, 2008.
"General fund financing, earmarking, economic stabilization and welfare,"
27666, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Been-Lon Chen & Shun-Fa Lee, 2009. "General Fund Financing, Earmarking, Economic Stabilization, and Welfare," Public Finance Review, , vol. 37(5), pages 507-538, September.
- Chen, Been-Lon & Lee, Shun-Fa, 2007.
"Import Tariffs and Growth in a Model with Habits,"
27667, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Been-Lon Chen & Shun-Fa Lee, 2005. "Congestible Public Goods and Indeterminacy in a Two-sector Endogenous Growth Model," IEAS Working Paper : academic research 05-A003, Institute of Economics, Academia Sinica, Taipei, Taiwan.
- Yi-Chen Lin & Wen-Shuenn Deng, 2021. "Does the Feldstein–Horioka relationship vary with economic policy uncertainty?," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 28(14), pages 1187-1194, August.
- Kao, Kuo-Feng & Mukunoki, Hiroshi, 2021. "The effects of parallel trade in two-sided markets," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 199(C).
- Kuo‐Feng Kao & Chin‐Sheng Chen, 2019. "Foreign direct investment, input prices, and host country welfare," Review of International Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 27(1), pages 36-60, February.
- Lin, Yi-Chen & Deng, Wen-Shuenn, 2018. "Are per capita international tourist arrivals converging?," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 57(C), pages 274-290.
- Wen‐Shuenn Deng & Yi‐Chen Lin & Ming‐Tien Tsai, 2018. "Polarization of life expectancy across countries: Does biological and cultural distance to the health technological frontier matter?," Scottish Journal of Political Economy, Scottish Economic Society, vol. 65(3), pages 248-270, July.
- Kuo‐Feng Kao & Chao‐Cheng Mai, 2018. "The Chain Effect of an Antidumping Policy," Southern Economic Journal, John Wiley & Sons, vol. 85(2), pages 424-440, October.
- Kuo-Feng Kao & Cheng-Hau Peng, 2017. "Trade liberalization, forward-looking firms, and welfare," Review of International Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 25(5), pages 999-1016, November.
- Kao, Kuo-Feng & Hwang, Hong, 2017. "Input price discrimination, technology licensing and social welfare," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 52(C), pages 446-456.
- Ling Zhou & Huazhen Lin & Yi-Chen Lin, 2016. "Education, Intelligence, and Well-Being: Evidence from a Semiparametric Latent Variable Transformation Model for Multiple Outcomes of Mixed Types," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 125(3), pages 1011-1033, February.
- Lin, Yi-Chen, 2016. "The global distribution of the burden of road traffic injuries: Evolution and intra-distribution mobility," Journal of Transport Geography, Elsevier, vol. 56(C), pages 77-91.
- Kao Kuo-Feng & Peng Cheng-Hau, 2016. "Profit Improving via Strategic Technology Sharing," The B.E. Journal of Economic Analysis & Policy, De Gruyter, vol. 16(3), pages 1321-1336, September.
- Kao, Kuo-Feng & Peng, Cheng-Hau, 2016. "Anti-dumping protection, price undertaking and product innovation," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 41(C), pages 53-64.
- Lin, Yi-Chen & Hwang, Ruey-Ching & Deng, Wen-Shuenn, 2015. "Heterogeneity in the relationship between subjective well-being and its determinants over the life cycle: A varying-coefficient ordered probit approach," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 49(C), pages 372-386.
- Lin Yi-Chen & Huang Ho-Chuan (River) & Yeh Chih-Chuan, 2014. "Inequality-growth nexus along the development process," Studies in Nonlinear Dynamics & Econometrics, De Gruyter, vol. 18(3), pages 1-16, May.
- Yi-Chen Lin & Li-Chih Chiang, 2014. "Efficiency and productivity comparisons between outsourcers and non-outsourcers: Evidence from a metafrontier production function with endogenous switching," The Journal of International Trade & Economic Development, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 23(6), pages 837-861, September.
- Wen-Shuenn Deng & Yi-Chen Lin, 2013. "Parameter heterogeneity in the foreign direct investment-income inequality relationship: a semiparametric regression analysis," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 45(2), pages 845-872, October.
- Ho-Chuan (River) Huang & Yi-Chen Lin & Chih-Chuan Yeh, 2012. "An appropriate test of the Kuznets hypothesis," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 19(1), pages 47-51, January.
- Deng, Wen-Shuenn & Lin, Yi-Chen & Gong, Jinguo, 2012. "A smooth coefficient quantile regression approach to the social capital–economic growth nexus," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 29(2), pages 185-197.
- Yi-Chen Lin & Tai-Hsin Huang, 2012. "Creative destruction over the business cycle: a stochastic frontier analysis," Journal of Productivity Analysis, Springer, vol. 38(3), pages 285-302, December.
- Ming-Fang Tsai & Jiunn-Rong Chiou, 2012. "Counterfeiting, enforcement and social welfare," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 107(1), pages 1-21, September.
- Tsai, Ming-Fang & Chiou, Jiunn-Rong & Lin, Chun-Hung A., 2012. "A model of counterfeiting: A duopoly approach," Japan and the World Economy, Elsevier, vol. 24(4), pages 283-291.
- Kuo-Feng Kao & Cheng-Hau Peng, 2012. "Production efficiency, input price discrimination, and social welfare," Asia-Pacific Journal of Accounting & Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 19(2), pages 227-237.
- Hong Hwang & Kuo‐Feng Kao & Cheng‐Hau Peng, 2011. "Tariff and Quota Equivalence in Vertically Related Markets," Review of Development Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 15(1), pages 19-32, February.
- Huang, Ho-Chuan (River) & Lin, Yi-Chen & Yeh, Chih-Chuan, 2009. "Joint determinations of inequality and growth," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 103(3), pages 163-166, June.
- Song-Ken Hsu & Ming-Fang Tsai & Chih-Hai Yang, 2008. "Market structure, external exposure and industry profitability: evidence from taiwan," International Economic Journal, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 22(2), pages 201-214.
- Yi-Chen Lin, 2007. "The cash flow sensitivity of cash: evidence from Taiwan," Applied Financial Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 17(12), pages 1013-1024.
- Chen, Been-Lon & Lee, Shun-Fa, 2007.
"Congestible public goods and local indeterminacy: A two-sector endogenous growth model,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 31(7), pages 2486-2518, July.
- Chen, Been-Lon & Lee, Shun-Fa, 2008. "Corrigendum to "Congestible public goods and local indeterminacy: A two-sector endogenous growth model": [Journal of Economic Dynamics & Control 31 (7) (2007) 2486-2518]," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 32(4), pages 1356-1356, April.