by members of
Central Bank of the Islamic Republic of Iran
These are publications listed in RePEc written by members of the above institution who are registered with the RePEc Author Service. Thus this compiles the works all those currently affiliated with this institution, not those affilated at the time of publication. List of registered members. Register yourself. Citation analysis.This page is updated in the first days of each month.
| Working papers |
Working papersUndated material is listed at the end
- Einian, Majid & Nili, Masoud, 2016. "Consumption Smoothing and Borrowing Constraints: Evidence from Household Surveys of Iran," MPRA Paper 72461, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Einian, Majid & Ravasan, Farshad, 2016. "A Perfect Specialization Model for Gravity Equation in Bilateral Trade based on Production Structure," MPRA Paper 72734, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ali Hortaçsu & Seyed Ali Madanizadeh & Steven L. Puller, 2015. "Power to Choose? An Analysis of Consumer Inertia in the Residential Electricity Market," NBER Working Papers 20988, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Farhad Nili, 2002.
"U-shaped Paths of Consumption and Physical Capital in Lucas-type Growth Models,"
Development and Comp Systems
- Farhad Nili, 2002. "U-shaped Paths of Consumption and Physical Capital in Lucas-type Growth Models," Keele Economics Research Papers KERP 2002/08, Centre for Economic Research, Keele University.
- Farhad Nili, "undated". "Growth Constrained by Exhaustible Resources: A Creative Destruction Approach," Discussion Papers 00/22, Department of Economics, University of York.
- Farhad Nili, "undated". "Dynamics of Output Growth, Consumption and Physical Capital in Two-Sector Models of Endogenous Growth," Discussion Papers 00/62, Department of Economics, University of York.
- Farhad Nili & Gabriel Talmain, "undated". "Rent-seeking, Occupational Choice and Oil Boom," Discussion Papers 01/11, Department of Economics, University of York.