Legislative Oversight and Budgeting : A World Perspective
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Olson,David M. & Mezey,Michael L. (ed.), 1991. "Legislatures in the Policy Process," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521381031, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Division of Policy and Practice,UNICEF, 2010. "Advancing the Rights of Children, Women and Poor Families through Better Public Finance Policies," Working papers 1001, UNICEF,Division of Policy and Strategy.
- Facundo Piguillem & Alessandro Riboni, 2018.
"Fiscal Rules as Bargaining Chips,"
EIEF Working Papers Series
1804, Einaudi Institute for Economics and Finance (EIEF), revised Mar 2018.
- Facundo Piguillem & Alessandro Riboni, 2018. "Fiscal Rules as Bargaining Chips," 2018 Meeting Papers 732, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Facundo Piguillem & Alessandro Riboni, 2018. "Fiscal Rules as Bargaining Chips," Working Papers 2018-02, Center for Research in Economics and Statistics.
- Piguillem, Facundo & Riboni, Alessandro, 2020. "Fiscal Rules as Bargaining Chips," CEPR Discussion Papers 14682, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Luisa Giuriato & Alessandra Cepparulo & Matteo Barberi, 2016. "Fiscal forecasts and political systems: a legislative budgeting perspective," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 168(1), pages 1-22, July.
- Brian Olden & Duncan P Last & Sami Yläoutinen & Carla Sateriale, 2012. "Fiscal Consolidation in Southeastern European Countries; The Role of Budget Institutions," IMF Working Papers 12/113, International Monetary Fund.
More about this item
KeywordsSocial Development - Social Accountability Governance - Parliamentary Government Governance - Governance Indicators Public Sector Corruption and Anticorruption Measures Public Sector Development;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbpubs:6547. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Breineder) The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Thomas Breineder to update the entry or send us the correct email address. General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.