Indigenous Peoples and Climate Change in Latin America and the Caribbean
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dorte Verner, 2013.
"Tunisia in a Changing Climate : Assessment and Actions for Increased Resilience and Development
[La Tunisie face aux changements climatiques : Évaluation et actions pour accroître la résilience et ," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 13114, December.
- Mya Sherman & James Ford & Alejandro Llanos-Cuentas & María Valdivia & Alejandra Bussalleu, 2015. "Vulnerability and adaptive capacity of community food systems in the Peruvian Amazon: a case study from Panaillo," Natural Hazards: Journal of the International Society for the Prevention and Mitigation of Natural Hazards, Springer;International Society for the Prevention and Mitigation of Natural Hazards, vol. 77(3), pages 2049-2079, July.
- repec:eee:ecoser:v:16:y:2015:i:c:p:354-364 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:jenvss:v:7:y:2017:i:2:d:10.1007_s13412-016-0380-y is not listed on IDEAS
- S. Nazrul Islam & John Winkel, 2017. "Climate Change and Social Inequality," Working Papers 152, United Nations, Department of Economics and Social Affairs.
- repec:spr:jglont:v:9:y:2019:i:1:d:10.1186_s40497-018-0141-3 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kumasi, Tyhra Carolyn & Asenso-Okyere, Kwadwo, 2011. "Responding to land degradation in the highlands of Tigray, Northern Ethiopia:," IFPRI discussion papers 1142, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Verner, Dorte, 2011.
"Social Implications of Climate Change in Latin America and the Caribbean,"
World Bank - Economic Premise,
The World Bank, issue 61, pages 1-5, July.
- Dorte Verner, 2011. "Social Implications of Climate Change in Latin America and the Caribbean," World Bank Other Operational Studies 10084, The World Bank.
More about this item
KeywordsCulture and Development - Anthropology Science and Technology Development - Science of Climate Change Health; Nutrition and Population - Population Policies Environment - Climate Change Mitigation and Green House Gases Macroeconomics and Economic Growth - Climate Change Economics Health; Nutrition and Population;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbpubs:2472. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Breineder) The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Thomas Breineder to update the entry or send us the correct email address. General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.