Customs Modernization Initiatives : Case Studies
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rudzītis Normunds & Čevers Aldis, 2015. "Development of Customs Fiscal Function in Latvia," Economics and Business, De Gruyter Open, vol. 27(1), pages 23-28, August.
- World Bank & International Finance Corporation, "undated". "Doing Business in the East African Community 2011," World Bank Other Operational Studies 27390, The World Bank.
- J.Michael Finger & JohnS. Wilson, 2007. "Implementing A Trade Facilitation Agreement In The Wto: What Makes Sense?," Pacific Economic Review, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 12(3), pages 335-355, August.
- Luc De Wulf & José B. Sokol, 2005. "Customs Modernization Handbook," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 7216, January.
- Finger, J. Michael & Wilson, John S., 2006. "Implementing a WTO agreement on trade facilitation : what makes sense ?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3971, The World Bank.
More about this item
KeywordsInternational Economics and Trade - Trade and Regional Integration International Economics and Trade - Trade Policy Transport and Trade Logistics Environmental Economics and Policies Industry - Common Carriers Industry Transport;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbpubs:14911. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Breineder). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.