Essays on Economics and Economists
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gowdy, John M. & Dollimore, Denise E. & Wilson, David Sloan & Witt, Ulrich, 2013. "Economic cosmology and the evolutionary challenge," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 90(S), pages 11-20.
- Steve Davies, 2020. "Think-tanks, policy formation, and the ‘revival’ of classical liberal economics," The Review of Austrian Economics, Springer;Society for the Development of Austrian Economics, vol. 33(4), pages 465-479, December.
- Peter Baker, 1997. "Book Reviews," Review of Political Economy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 9(4), pages 493-496.
- Evgeny A. Kuzmin & Sergei M. Semyonovykh, 2015.
"Rethinking of Coase Theorem: Externalities and Uncertainty,"
International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues, Econjournals, vol. 5(4), pages 875-883.
- Kuzmin, Evgeny A. & Semyonovykh, Sergei M., 2015. "Rethinking of Coase Theorem: Externalities and Uncertainty," MPRA Paper 67350, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Claudia R. Williamson, 2020. "Are we Austrian economists?," The Review of Austrian Economics, Springer;Society for the Development of Austrian Economics, vol. 33(4), pages 407-413, December.
- Remig, Moritz C., 2015. "Unraveling the veil of fuzziness: A thick description of sustainability economics," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 109(C), pages 194-202.
- J. C. Hanekamp & G. Vera-Navas & S. W. Verstegen, 2005. "The historical roots of precautionary thinking: the cultural ecological critique and ‘The Limits to Growth’," Journal of Risk Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 8(4), pages 295-310, June.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ucp:bkecon:9780226111032. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Books Division). General contact details of provider: http://press.uchicago.edu .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.