Trade Policy in a Changing World Economy
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- D. MacLaren, 1991. "Agricultural Trade Policy Analysis And International Trade Theory: A Review Of Recent Developments," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 42(3), pages 250-297.
- Razeen Sally, 1998. "Classical Liberalism and International Economic Order: An Advance Sketch," Constitutional Political Economy, Springer, vol. 9(1), pages 19-44, March.
- Ronald McKinnon & Kenichi Ohno & Kazuko Shirono, 1999. "The Syndrome of the Ever-Higher Yen, 1971-1995: American Mercantile Pressure on Japanese Monetary Policy," NBER Chapters,in: Changes in Exchange Rates in Rapidly Developing Countries: Theory, Practice, and Policy Issues (NBER-EASE volume 7), pages 341-376 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Derek Pyne, 1996. "Revealed Preference Tests of the Stolper-Samuelson Theorem," Working Papers 1997_01, York University, Department of Economics.
- John McMillan, 1990. "The Economics Of Section 301: A Game-Theoretic Guide," Economics and Politics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 2(1), pages 45-57, March.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ucp:bkecon:9780226036113. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Books Division). General contact details of provider: http://press.uchicago.edu .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .