El desafio de integrarse para crecer. Balance y perspectiva del MERCOSUR en su primera década
- Red MERCOSUR() (Red MERCOSUR)
- Daniel Chudnovsky (coordinador)
- José María Fanelli (coordinador)
- Enrique V. Iglesias (prólogo)
- Julio Berlinski
- Gustavo bittencourt
- Roberto Bouzas
- Gustavo Britto
- Germán Calfat
- Daniel Chudnovsky
- Edmar Luiz Fagundes de Almeida
- José María Fanelli
- Renato G. Flores Jr.
- Honorio Kume
- Ignacio Labaqui
- Silvia Laens
- Mariano Francisco Laplane
- Roberto lavagna
- Maria Teresa Leopardi Mello
- Andrés López
- Fernando masi
- Joao Bosco Mesquitas
- Pedro da motta Veiga
- Rosa Osimani
- Guida Piani
- Martin Piñeiro
- Valeria Piñeiro
- Cintia Quilicomi
- Rodrigo Sabbatini
- Fernando Sarti
- Hernan Soltz
- José Taváres de Araújo Jr.
- Diana Tussie
- Marcel Vaillant
- Red MERCOSUR
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Albornoz Facundo & Corcos Gregory, 2007. "Regional Integration, Subsidy Competition and the Relocation Choice of MNCs," The B.E. Journal of Economic Analysis & Policy, De Gruyter, vol. 7(1), pages 1-27, January.
- Gerardo Caetano & Marcel Vaillant, 2004. "¿Qué MERCOSUR y qué Uruguay se necesitan? Apuntes para entender requerimientos recíprocos," Documentos de Trabajo (working papers) 1504, Department of Economics - dECON.
- Vaillant, Marcel, 2011. "Asymmetries and Disparities in the Economic Integration of a South-South Customs Union," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 2925, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Christian Arnold, 2017. "Empty Promises and Nonincorporation in Mercosur," International Interactions, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 43(4), pages 643-667, July.
More about this item
KeywordsReD MERCOSUR; crecer; MERCOSUR; crecimiento; integrarse; integración;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rmc:serred:4. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Red Mercosur). General contact details of provider: http://www.redmercosur.org/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
More services and features
Follow serials, authors, keywords & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job market papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed