Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Linus Dahlander & Maureen Mckelvey, 2005. "Who is not developing open source software? non-users, users, and developers," Economics of Innovation and New Technology, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 14(7), pages 617-635.
- Jane Binner & Rakesh Bissoondeeal & Thomas Elger & Alicia Gazely & Andrew Mullineux, 2005. "A comparison of linear forecasting models and neural networks: an application to Euro inflation and Euro Divisia," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 37(6), pages 665-680.
- Kim, Chang-Jin & Nelson, Charles R, 2001.
"A Bayesian Approach to Testing for Markov-Switching in Univariate and Dynamic Factor Models,"
International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 42(4), pages 989-1013, November.
- Chang-Jin Kim & Charles Nelson, 1998. "A Bayesian Approach to Testing for Markov Switching in Univariate and Dynamic Factor Models," Discussion Papers in Economics at the University of Washington 0059, Department of Economics at the University of Washington.
- Chang-Jin Kim & Charles Nelson, 1999. "A Bayesian Approach to Testing for Markov Switching in Univariate and Dynamic Factor Models," Working Papers 0035, University of Washington, Department of Economics.
- Chang-Jin Kim & Charles Nelson, 1999. "A Bayesian Approach to Testing for Markov Switching in Univariate and Dynamic Factor Models," Discussion Papers in Economics at the University of Washington 0035, Department of Economics at the University of Washington.
- Chang-Jin Kim & Charles Nelson, 1998. "A Bayesian Approach to Testing for Markov Switching in Univariate and Dynamic Factor Models," Working Papers 0059, University of Washington, Department of Economics.
- William Poole & Robert Rasche, 2000.
"Perfecting the Market's Knowledge of Monetary Policy,"
Journal of Financial Services Research, Springer;Western Finance Association, vol. 18(2), pages 255-298, December.
- William Poole & Robert H. Rasche, 2000. "Perfecting the market's knowledge of monetary policy," Working Papers 2000-010, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Steven J. Davis & Magnus Henrekson, 2010.
"Economic Performance and Market Work Activity in Sweden After the Crisis of the Early 1990s,"
NBER Chapters, in: Reforming the Welfare State: Recovery and Beyond in Sweden, pages 225-252,
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Davis, Steven J. & Henrekson, Magnus, 2007. "Economic Perfomance and Market Work Activity in Sweden after the Crisis of the Early 1990s," Working Paper Series 687, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Pami Dua & Anirvan Banerji, 2011.
"Predicting Recessions and Slowdowns: A Robust Approach,"
- Pami Dua & ANIRVAN BANERJI, 2011. "Predicting Recessions And Slowdowns--A Robust Approach," Working papers 202, Centre for Development Economics, Delhi School of Economics.
- Philip Cooke & Nick Clifton & Mercedes Oleaga, 2005. "Social capital, firm embeddedness and regional development," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 39(8), pages 1065-1077.
- Halil Fidan, 2004. "Quality Level and Price in Turkish Durum Wheat Market," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 38(3), pages 319-329, June.
- Stephen Ngai & Derek Drew & H. P. Lo & Martin Skitmore, 2002. "A theoretical framework for determining the minimum number of bidders in construction bidding competitions," Construction Management and Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 20(6), pages 473-482.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oxp:obooks:9780198775249. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Economics Book Marketing). General contact details of provider: http://www.oup.com/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.