Stochastic Processes and Models
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Koulovatianos, Christos & Wieland, Volker, 2011.
"Asset pricing under rational learning about rare disasters,"
IMFS Working Paper Series
46, Goethe University Frankfurt, Institute for Monetary and Financial Stability (IMFS).
- Volker Wieland & Christos Koulovatianos, 2011. "Asset Pricing under Rational Learning about Rare Disasters," 2011 Meeting Papers 1417, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Koulovatianos, Christos & Wieland, Volker, 2011. "Asset Pricing under Rational Learning about Rare Disasters," CEPR Discussion Papers 8514, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Julien Chevallier & Benoît Sévi, 2014.
"On the Stochastic Properties of Carbon Futures Prices,"
Environmental & Resource Economics,
Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 58(1), pages 127-153, May.
- Julien Chevallier & Benoît Sévi, 2012. "On the Stochastic Properties of Carbon Futures Prices," Working Papers halshs-00720166, HAL.
- Julien Chevallier & Benoît Sévi, 2014. "On the Stochastic Properties of Carbon Futures Prices," Post-Print hal-01474249, HAL.
- Piliszek, Agnieszka & Wesołowski, Jacek, 2016. "Kummer and gamma laws through independences on trees—Another parallel with the Matsumoto–Yor property," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 152(C), pages 15-27.
- Burrell, Quentin L., 2007. "On the h-index, the size of the Hirsch core and Jin's A-index," Journal of Informetrics, Elsevier, vol. 1(2), pages 170-177.
- Burrell, Quentin L., 2007. "Hirsch's h-index: A stochastic model," Journal of Informetrics, Elsevier, vol. 1(1), pages 16-25.
- repec:spr:scient:v:98:y:2014:i:1:d:10.1007_s11192-013-1018-4 is not listed on IDEAS
- Wesołowski, Jacek, 2015. "On the Matsumoto–Yor type regression characterization of the gamma and Kummer distributions," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 107(C), pages 145-149.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oxp:obooks:9780198568148. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Economics Book Marketing). General contact details of provider: http://www.oup.com/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .