The Associational Economy: Firms, Regions, and Innovation
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
References listed on IDEAS
- Gordon,Robert J., 2004. "Productivity Growth, Inflation, and Unemployment," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521531429, March.
- Dale W. Jorgenson, 2001. "Information Technology and the U.S. Economy," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 91(1), pages 1-32, March.
- Gordon,Robert J., 2004. "Productivity Growth, Inflation, and Unemployment," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521800082, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Andrés Rodríguez-Pose & Edna M. Villarreal Peralta, 2015.
"Innovation and Regional Growth in Mexico: 2000–2010,"
Growth and Change,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 46(2), pages 172-195, June.
- Rodriguez-Pose, Andres & Villarreal Peralta, Edna Maria, 2014. "Innovation and Regional Growth in Mexico: 2000-2010," CEPR Discussion Papers 10153, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Andrés Rodríguez-Pose & Edna MaríaVillarreal Peralta, 2014. "Innovation and Regional Growth in Mexico: 2000-2010," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 1417, Utrecht University, Department of Human Geography and Spatial Planning, Group Economic Geography, revised Aug 2014.
- repec:ksa:szemle:1695 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oxp:obooks:9780198296591. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Economics Book Marketing). General contact details of provider: http://www.oup.com/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .