Free Trade and Liberal England, 1846-1946
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
References listed on IDEAS
- Gordon,Robert J., 2004. "Productivity Growth, Inflation, and Unemployment," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521531429, March.
- Dale W. Jorgenson, 2001. "Information Technology and the U.S. Economy," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 91(1), pages 1-32, March.
- Gordon,Robert J., 2004. "Productivity Growth, Inflation, and Unemployment," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521800082, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bogang Jun & Tai-Yoo Kim, 2017.
"Non-financial hurdles for human capital accumulation: landownership in Korea under Japanese rule,"
Springer;Cliometric Society (Association Francaise de Cliométrie), vol. 11(1), pages 63-92, January.
- Bogang Jun & Tai-Yoo Kim, 2017. "Non-financial hurdles for human capital accumulation: landownership in Korea under Japanese rule," Cliometrica, Journal of Historical Economics and Econometric History, Association Française de Cliométrie (AFC), vol. 11(1), pages 63-92, January.
- Jun, Bogang, 2012. "Non-Financial Hurdles for Human Capital Accumulation: Landownership in Korea under Japanese Rule," MPRA Paper 43172, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jun, Bogang & Kim, Tai-Yoo, 2014. "Non-financial hurdles for human capital accumulation: Landownership in Korea under Japanese rule," FZID Discussion Papers 93-2014, University of Hohenheim, Center for Research on Innovation and Services (FZID).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oxp:obooks:9780198201465. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Economics Book Marketing). General contact details of provider: http://www.oup.com/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .