Digital Crossroads: American Telecommunications Policy in the Internet Age
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Brito, Duarte & Pereira, Pedro & Vareda, João, 2011. "An assessment of the equality of access and no-regulation approaches to next generation networks," Telecommunications Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(9), pages 818-826.
- Eric Ralph & Susan Singer & Steven Wildman, 2013. "Economic Analysis at the Federal Communications Commission, 2012–2013," Review of Industrial Organization, Springer;The Industrial Organization Society, vol. 43(4), pages 327-348, December.
- Yongmin Chen & Marius Schwartz, 2015.
"Differential pricing when costs differ: a welfare analysis,"
RAND Journal of Economics,
RAND Corporation, vol. 46(2), pages 442-460, June.
- Marius Schwartz & Yongmin Chen, 2013. "Differential Pricing When Costs Differ: A Welfare Analysis," Working Papers gueconwpa~13-13-01, Georgetown University, Department of Economics.
- Gulati, Girish J. & Yates, David J., 2012. "Different paths to universal access: The impact of policy and regulation on broadband diffusion in the developed and developing worlds," Telecommunications Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(9), pages 749-761.
- Montolio, Daniel & Trillas, Francesc, 2013.
"Regulatory federalism and industrial policy in broadband telecommunications,"
Information Economics and Policy,
Elsevier, vol. 25(1), pages 18-31.
- Daniel Montolio & Francesc Trillas, 2011. "Regulatory federalism and industrial policy in broadband telecommunications," Working Papers 2011/15, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB).
- Evan Kwerel & Paul LaFontaine & Marius Schwartz, 2012. "Economics at the FCC, 2011–2012: Spectrum Incentive Auctions, Universal Service and Intercarrier Compensation Reform, and Mergers," Review of Industrial Organization, Springer;The Industrial Organization Society, vol. 41(4), pages 271-302, December.
- Trillas, Francesc, 2010.
"Electricity and telecoms reforms in the EU: Insights from the economics of federalism,"
Elsevier, vol. 18(2), pages 66-76, June.
- Trillas, Francesc, 2010. "Electricity and telecoms reforms in the EU: Insights from the economics of federalism," IESE Research Papers D/861, IESE Business School.
- Trillas, Francesc, 2010. "Network industries and regulatory jurisdiction," IESE Research Papers D/859, IESE Business School.
- Trillas, Francesc, 2013. "The Institutional Architecture of Regulation and Competition: Spains's 2012 Reform," IESE Research Papers D/1067, IESE Business School.
More about this item
Keywordstelecommunications; policy; internet;
- O3 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mtp:titles:026264066x. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kristin Waites). General contact details of provider: http://mitpress.mit.edu .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .