Trade, Tariffs, and Growth
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bee-Yan Aw, 1991. "Estimating the Effect of Quantitative Restrictions in Imperfectly Competitive Markets: The Footwear Case," NBER Chapters, in: Empirical Studies of Commercial Policy, pages 201-218, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gary Hufbauer, 1970. "The Impact of National Characteristics & Technology on the Commodity Composition of Trade in Manufactured Goods," NBER Chapters, in: The Technology Factor in International Trade, pages 145-231, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ronald MacDonald, 2000. "The role of the exchange rate in economic growth: a euro-zone perspective," Working Paper Research 09, National Bank of Belgium.
- Krishna, Kala, 1989.
"Trade restrictions as facilitating practices,"
Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 26(3-4), pages 251-270, May.
- Kala Krishna, 1985. "Trade Restrictions as Facilitating Practices," NBER Working Papers 1546, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- LAPAN, Harvey E. & LARUE, Bruno, 1995.
"Monopoly Power in Domestic Production, Smuggling, and the Non-Equivalence Between Tariffs and Quotas,"
Cahiers de recherche
9526, Université Laval - Département d'économique.
- Lapan, H.E. & Larue, B., 1995. "Monopoly Power in Domestic Production, Smuggling, and the Non-Equivalence Between Tarrifs and Quotas," Papers 9526, Laval - Recherche en Politique Economique.
- Lapan, Harvey E. & Larue, Bruno, 1995. "Monopoly Power in Domestic Production, Smuggling, and the Non-Equivalence Between Tariffs and Quotas," ISU General Staff Papers 199501010800001270, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Lance Taylor, 1988. "Economic Openness: Problems to the Century's End," WIDER Working Paper Series wp-1988-041, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Manger, Mark, 2008. "International Investment Agreements and Services Markets: Locking in Market Failure?," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 36(11), pages 2456-2469, November.
- Scheper, W., 1974. "Zur Außenhandelsstruktur der Entwicklungsländer: Entwicklungstendenzen und Erklärungshypothesen - Korreferat," Proceedings “Schriften der Gesellschaft für Wirtschafts- und Sozialwissenschaften des Landbaues e.V.”, German Association of Agricultural Economists (GEWISOLA), vol. 11.
- James Levinsohn & Steven Berry & Ariel Pakes, 1999. "Voluntary Export Restraints on Automobiles: Evaluating a Trade Policy," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 89(3), pages 400-430, June.
- Krugman, Paul, 1989.
"Differences in income elasticities and trends in real exchange rates,"
European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 33(5), pages 1031-1046, May.
- Paul Krugman, 1988. "Differences In Income Elasticities and Trends in Real Exchange Rates," NBER Working Papers 2761, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Dinopoulos, Elias & Lewis, Tracy R. & Sappington, David E. M., 1995. "Optimal industrial targeting with unknown learning-by-doing," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 38(3-4), pages 275-295, May.
- Kukuk, Martin, 1990. "Testing the Ricardian trade theory," Discussion Papers, Series II 113, University of Konstanz, Collaborative Research Centre (SFB) 178 "Internationalization of the Economy".
- Shigeo Minabe, 1972. "Capital-Output Ratios, Technical Changes and the Patterns of Economic Growth in the United States and Canada," The American Economist, Sage Publications, vol. 16(2), pages 157-161, October.
More about this item
Keywordsinternational economics; international trade; tariffs; growth; development;
All these keywords.
- A31 - General Economics and Teaching - - Multisubject Collective Works - - - Multisubject Collected Writings of Individuals
- F0 - International Economics - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mtp:titles:0262523590. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: http://mitpress.mit.edu .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Kristin Waites The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Kristin Waites to update the entry or send us the correct address (email available below). General contact details of provider: http://mitpress.mit.edu .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.