The Wealth of the World and the Poverty of Nations
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bonnen, James T., 2000. "The Transformation of Agriculture and the World Economy: Challenges for the Governance of Agriculture and for the Profession," 2000 Conference, August 13-18, 2000, Berlin, Germany 197183, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Grzegorz W. Kolodko, 2001. "La mutation post-socialiste," Revue d'Économie Financière, Programme National Persée, vol. 6(1), pages 161-174.
- Dennis J. Snower, 1998. "Causes of changing earnings inequality," Proceedings - Economic Policy Symposium - Jackson Hole, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City, pages 69-133.
- Predrag Zima, 2007. "(In)Visible Hand(s)," Interdisciplinary Management Research, Josip Juraj Strossmayer University of Osijek, Faculty of Economics, Croatia, vol. 3, pages 449-466.
- Ribeiro, M.J., 2000.
"A Nonscale Growth Model with R&D and Human Capital Accumulation,"
The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS)
574, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Maria João Ribeiro Thompson, 2003. "A Nonscale Growth Model with R&D and Human Capital Accumulation," NIPE Working Papers 5/2003, NIPE - Universidade do Minho.
- Grzegorz W. Kolodko, 2001. "Postsocialist Transformation," Revue d'Économie Financière, Programme National Persée, vol. 6(1), pages 147-159.
More about this item
Keywordswealth; poverty; india; china; soviet union; globalization;
- F0 - International Economics - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mtp:titles:0262032538. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kristin Waites). General contact details of provider: http://mitpress.mit.edu .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.