The Craft of Economics: Lessons from the Heckscher-Ohlin Framework
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Enrico Spolaore, 2012. "The Economics of Political Borders," Discussion Papers Series, Department of Economics, Tufts University 0767, Department of Economics, Tufts University.
- Lorenzo Rotunno & Adrian Wood, 2016.
"Wage Inequality and Skill Supplies in a Globalised World,"
AMSE Working Papers
1634, Aix-Marseille School of Economics, Marseille, France.
- Lorenzo Rotunno & Adrian Wood, 2017. "Wage Inequality and Skill Supplies in a Globalised World," Working Papers halshs-01370816, HAL.
- Lorenzo Rotunno & Adrian Wood, 2015. "Wages and endowments in a globalised world," Economics Papers 2015-W11, Economics Group, Nuffield College, University of Oxford.
- Brakman, Steven & van Marrewijk, Charles, 2013. "Lumpy countries, urbanization, and trade," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 89(1), pages 252-261.
- repec:elg:eechap:14395_3 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
Keywordseconometrics; statistics; Heckscher-Ohlin; economic theory;
- A1 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics
- A2 - General Economics and Teaching - - Economic Education and Teaching of Economics
- B4 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - Economic Methodology
- C1 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mtp:titles:0262016877. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kristin Waites). General contact details of provider: http://mitpress.mit.edu .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.