Optimal Control Theory with Applications in Economics
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Pierre Bernhard & Marc Deschamps, 2017. "Kalman on dynamics and contro, Linear System Theory, Optimal Control, and Filter," Working Papers 2017-10, CRESE.
- Christopher W. Miller & Insoon Yang, 2015. "Optimal Dynamic Contracts for a Large-Scale Principal-Agent Hierarchy: A Concavity-Preserving Approach," Papers 1506.05497, arXiv.org.
- repec:spr:mathme:v:86:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s00186-017-0586-0 is not listed on IDEAS
- Thomas A. Weber, 2016. "A robust resolution of Newcomb’s paradox," Theory and Decision, Springer, vol. 81(3), pages 339-356, September.
- Alagoz, B. Baykant & Kaygusuz, Asim & Akcin, Murat & Alagoz, Serkan, 2013. "A closed-loop energy price controlling method for real-time energy balancing in a smart grid energy market," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 59(C), pages 95-104.
- Weber, Thomas A., 2014. "On the (non-)equivalence of IRR and NPV," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 52(C), pages 25-39.
- Song, Jae Eun, 2014. "Competitive Search Equilibrium in the Credit Market under Asymmetric Information and Limited Commitment," MPRA Paper 57515, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Weber, Thomas A., 2014. "A continuum of commitment," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 124(1), pages 67-73.
More about this item
Keywordsoptimal control theory; game theory; economic theory; decision making; modeling;
- C7 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory
- C1 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General
- D7 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mtp:titles:0262015730. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kristin Waites). General contact details of provider: http://mitpress.mit.edu .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .