Inside the Fed: Monetary Policy and Its Management, Martin through Greenspan to Bernanke
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Etienne Farvaque & Norimichi Matsueda, 2017.
"Optimal Term Length For An Overconfident Central Banker,"
The Singapore Economic Review (SER),
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 62(01), pages 179-192, March.
- Etienne Farvaque & Norimichi Matsueda, 2013. "Optimal Term Length for an Overconfident Central Banker," Discussion Paper Series 106, School of Economics, Kwansei Gakuin University, revised Jun 2013.
- Etienne Farvaque & Norimichi Matsueda, 2017. "Optimal term length for an overconfident central banker," Post-Print hal-01533519, HAL.
- Stephen Golub & Ayse Kaya & Michael Reay, 2015. "What were they thinking? The Federal Reserve in the run-up to the 2008 financial crisis," Review of International Political Economy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 22(4), pages 657-692, August.
More about this item
Keywordsmonetary policy; finance; regulation; Federal Reserve;
- H0 - Public Economics - - General
- G0 - Financial Economics - - General
- E5 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mtp:titles:0262015625. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kristin Waites). General contact details of provider: http://mitpress.mit.edu .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .