Immigration, Unemployment and Domestic Welfare
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Broll, Udo & Kemnitz, Alexander & Mukherjee, Vivekananda, 2009. "Globalization and a welfare program for the marginalized," Dresden Discussion Paper Series in Economics 05/09, Technische Universität Dresden, Faculty of Business and Economics, Department of Economics.
- Jinno, Masatoshi, 2018. "Calculating the net benefi t of admitting immigrants under the de fined-return-ratio pay-as-you-go pension system," MPRA Paper 84931, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Christian Lumpe & Benjamin Weigert, 2009. "Immigration Policy, Equilibrium Unemployment, and Underinvestment in Human Capital," LABOUR, CEIS, vol. 23(1), pages 97-130, March.
- Clemens, Marius, 2016. "Migration, Unemployment and the Business Cycle - A Euro Area Perspective," Annual Conference 2016 (Augsburg): Demographic Change 145578, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
More about this item
KeywordsArbeitslosigkeit; Migration; Wohlfahrtsstaat;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mhr:btrfin:urn:isbn:9783161489945. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Wolpert). General contact details of provider: https://www.mohr.de .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.