Improving Trade Policy Reviews in the World Trade Organization
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kym Anderson, 2016.
"Contributions Of The Gatt/Wto To Global Economic Welfare: Empirical Evidence,"
Journal of Economic Surveys,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 30(1), pages 56-92, February.
- Kym Anderson, 2014. "Contributions of the GATT/WTO to global economic welfare: Empirical evidence," Departmental Working Papers 2014-15, The Australian National University, Arndt-Corden Department of Economics.
- Kishor Sharma, 2015. "Trade Policymaking in a Land-locked Developing Country: The WTO Review of Nepal," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 38(9), pages 1335-1349, September.
- Aaronson, Susan & Abouharb, M. Rodwan, 2011.
"Does the WTO Help Member States Clean Up?,"
268, World Trade Institute.
- Susan Ariel Aaronson & M. Rodwan Abouharb, 2014. "Does the WTO Help Member States Clean Up?," Working Papers 2014-07, The George Washington University, Institute for International Economic Policy.
- Susan Ariel Aaronson & M. Rodwan Abouharb, 2011. "Does the WTO Help Member States Clean Up?," Working Papers 2011-13, The George Washington University, Institute for International Economic Policy.
- Michał Kruszka, 2004. "Institutional Aspects of the World Trade Organization's Functioning," Ekonomia journal, Faculty of Economic Sciences, University of Warsaw, vol. 12.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iie:ppress:pa52. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Peterson Institute webmaster). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iieeeus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.