U. S. labor supply and demand in the long run
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Dale W. Jorgenson & Richard J. Goettle & Mun S. Ho & Daniel T. Slesnick & Peter J. Wilcoxen, 2007. "U. S. labor supply and demand in the long run," Conference Series ; [Proceedings], Federal Reserve Bank of Boston, vol. 52.
- Jorgenson, Dale W. & Goettle, Richard J. & Ho, Mun S. & Slesnick, Daniel T. & Wilcoxen, Peter J., 2008. "U.S. Labor supply and demand in the long run," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 30(4), pages 603-618.
References listed on IDEAS
- Dale Jorgenson & Mun Ho & Jon Samuels & Kevin Stiroh, 2007. "Industry Origins of the American Productivity Resurgence," Economic Systems Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 19(3), pages 229-252.
- Dale W. Jorgenson, 1998. "Growth, Volume 2: Energy, the Environment, and Economic Growth," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 2, number 0262100746, January.
- Dale W. Jorgenson & J. Steven Landefeld, 2006. "Blueprint for Expanded and Integrated U.S. Accounts: Review, Assessment, and Next Steps," NBER Chapters,in: A New Architecture for the U.S. National Accounts, pages 13-112 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Dale Jorgenson & J. Steven Landefeld & William D. Nordhaus, 2006. "A New Architecture for the U.S. National Accounts," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number jorg06-1.
- Dale W. Jorgenson & Mun S. Ho & Kevin J. Stiroh, 2005. "Productivity, Volume 3: Information Technology and the American Growth Resurgence," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 3, number 0262101114, January.
More about this item
KeywordsLabor supply ; Labor market;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedbmo:2007lsaditl. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Catherine Spozio). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbbous.html .